After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are awesome! not a single person in these forums will disagree with me on that. :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
Oooooo you want to say I am awesome? ;)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Bobby you misunderstood my friend.

You are indeed the epitome of someone with actually really fabulous social skills! Don't let anyone take that away from you!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
sorry my friendS , I give the my best.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Bobby's English may be bad, yet the only thing in the last several posts that seems cryptic to me is exactly what the definition of "social proof" could possibly be.

Do you let those folks, to whom you are so kind, know that you are throwing them a mercy fuck?

The outpouring of gratitude from those less fortunate must be quite heartwarming.

Too bad some cannotstrap on a personality as easily as they do a dildo. Sweet Jesus on a breadstick, some people take the cake.

Where IS Akron when we need him most.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Oh I'm quite in agreement with you Scandle. I'm just enjoying feeding them their own medicine. In all honesty, I don't see a reason for them to think so highly of themselves.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
Sed and PG, I've come to the conclusion that RacerX9 is simply an internet troll, trying to stir up the masses with completely absurd and self-aggrandizing statements.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Well, it can just as easily be turned around on our self aggrandizing duo. In the same venue we can say for instance, that they're simply not trusting enough of their spouse, thus, play together only. Just think, if there is no trust with your spouse, would it not stand to reason that their relationship is heading towards that "out" that they described in their quite the "informed" post?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
my relationship couldn't be further from being on the "outs" and just because I like to have a different cock now and then doesn't mean I don't love having sex with my husband. It actually makes our relationship even hotter if that is possible. Same as when my husband plays with another woman. Just because it is not what you prefer for your playtime doesn't mean our relationship is on the outs.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
On the internet, you can be anything, you can even be a middle aged anal retentive with a receding hairline, and bifocals that allow you to see Mars clearly, while claiming to be the absolute crème de la crème.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter