After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Racer would have to send you an email.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
RacerX9 if some single male /me/ have wish to see your profil how to do that?

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
some hot pussy? I promise just look, and smell.. definitely I'm done. :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Nic - sorry to say, even Mondieu might pass...now Brokejaw...that would be a home run! ;-)'

Mr. and Mr.s Racer X...you are my new LS heros! When I grow up I want to be one of you and I want to sleep with the other...you choose. I guess that would depend on which of you shits near or on me and you determine which doesn't smell and then the other liking the "Social Benevolence" bestowed upon me by thou!

Yeah, Bobby, you need to get some of this...if you met them at a party and they talked to you, you would have hot and cold running pussy for you, your middle leg and your goldfish!

But that's just me!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Very funny line OutdoorsWNC Trophy Wife and Trophy Self! Actually a classic line. My Compliments!

Damns Nicatnight! "My wife breed with a Black Guy And I know he will" Actually I thought that was a pretty mean statement you made. Although, I did laugh when I read down through his 2 different "off the wall" profiles. Dude, your COOL enough to know how to WORD that a lot better and WISE enough to see through this facade. Although I will say all the words of conceit I share ...........they have all been shared with us, in confidence. We have seen it SOOO much over the years, we know the behavior well. Which made Janet and I promise to each other to never BE THAT GUY or GIRL and to always be kind to folks.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
never mind I was in the wrong thread.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
wait...did a whole bunch of posts disappear or am I losing my mind?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Some guys have a trophy wife, and some apparently have a trophy Self.

To the OP: It seems almost the norm for people to lay off of communication after an encounter. He/they just seem to need some alone time, to think or discuss what's happened.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Have you two met Mondieu? Perhaps you should breed the Mrs (I know he would be willing) and create a class of Super Swingers.

Thanks Peghey19 for pointing out the similarities of these two posters.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GREAT POINT! Mrs. Looking for fun. Your folk singer displayed EXCELLENCE! This is one of 10 commandments of the "Game". To attract a HVT (High Value Target) meaning a SINGLE attractive, intelligent woman in her prime with a outgoing personality------one MUST display EXCELLENCE in some way, in front of her. Great dancer, singer, guitar player, athlete, great physical shape, public speaker.........something! If your excellence is in an area where there is no women.........then your screwed my friend........your chances of getting laid are minimal at best. If you are not excellent at anything that you can do in public (where there are women to be found) then you must do something about it. Go take dance lessons, something. I....attracted Janet because I became a Professional Touring Golfer and Janet was a Top Championship Amateur Golfer. So she valued my skill very highly and I hers. The relationship made sense to everyone. A natural. What is Social Proof?? Well, when your name is in the paper all time, in our case the Sports Page, and people (very wealthy) always talking about you, want lessons from you, want to play golf with you OR when you go to a bar and everyone is overly happy to see you, the band knows and likes you and people generally think you are great..........well that is Social Creditability (Proof). When someone has incredible social proof and goes over and talks to someone who has none, then the (wallflower) person has just gained instant SOCIAL PROOF and their chances of getting laid just increased greatly!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 118   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter