After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Todays lesson deals with the "Sympathy Fuck Angle" and Social Structure: Can I get a High Five BOBBY?? We just got a sympathy fuck by internet too!!! Even got a kiss on the cheek from Pirate Girl!!! I was actually hoping for a tongue kiss, especially for my beautiful wife Janet, but.......can't win them all. Nicatnight truly was the Cherry on Top!! The Sympathy Fuck Angle is always so challenging for us, mainly because we're so conceited, but one must do whatever it takes to get laid. To play it you must be unfairly hurt by someone or hurt by tragic circumstances. We even saw one guy at a bar tell a girl that his wife had just died from cancer! (She of course was alive and very healthy). It worked too!! Amazing, WE could not even go that far. Nicatnight said he was sorry twice to me! Damns, buddy you are truly a Gentleman! Are you sure you are not from the South? Nicatnight understands that we have just about torn this forum up in the last few weeks and have caused all sorts of mischief, so he tried to calm us down by being cleverly funny. .......My Compliments......... Anyways, this was our chance and had to play it for all it was worth. Heck, we even had to lower ourselves and say that we were lonely. Ha, funny stuff.......we are the Ultimate Social Magnets! Simply put, Men want to *BE* me and women want to *BE* with us! We would not even be lonely even if we were in solitary confinement, we would still have Me, Myself and I to talk to. They are actually our best friends and the only ones that meet our standards. If Nicatnight was into horse racing, he sure would know how to pick the winners. Example: Some horses can be saddled easily, very controllable and can get you where you want to go. (Laid back and down to earth = BORING..... and if you have this in your profile, well......then you are simply a LOSER). They will NEVER make great race horses or good fucks either. The horses that always attract ATTENTION are the ones that are HIGH SPIRITED, the ones who are breaking the freaking barn doors down and could kill ya if you try to put a saddle on them. If you can train them just enough, to put a saddle on them, but not enough to break their Spirit, then my friend you are gonna have one helluva race horse. People in the LIFESTYLE (especially couples) want the "Saturday Night Hot Fuck",......NOT......"the marrying type". They already have that. *Continued*

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
As for the OP, 115 posts and only ONE alluded to what I initially thought when I read the first post: " Back to the OP....is it possible this single man really isn't single? And now he's back home? " When he's away, he plays, perhaps. And when he's home, he's home. It could just be as simple as that. If you keep contacting a person (in any situation) who does not respond back, you will come across sounding desperate. Try not to let that happen. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Wifey likes MFM a lot so it's our main play time. First meetings are always a little challanging to say the least. They mostly go OK but second meetings are much more productive.

We too enjoy single (and married) guys from out of town. They have an expense account, hotel room and go home afterward and can be a lot of fun. Our favorite guy(s) are those who visit regularly and to us that means monthly. We probably would have passed if the guy had to leave town fast and gave the feeling he was rushed. Stressed and rushed during sex don't make for a fun time. Again, that's our experience anyway...

Yes we have had first and even second encounters that just didn't "spark". Our advice is don't take it personal and keep looking for Mr Right. When the connection is there, there is nothing more fun then being pleasured by 2 guys at once. It's worth continuing the search!!!

Liz

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
"You just know that when Nicatnight or Totalbabe (very wise woman she is) when they turn against you............your days are numbered in this Forum."

First of all, I never "turned against you" and secondly, even if I did it would be no reason to stop posting. You credit me with AY to much influence. lol

In fact, if you recall, I asked you to contact me so we could meet for a drink when I visit KW on Dec 28th. I will be with a very sexy friend (alas, she is straight) and thought it would be fun to say hello. The offer still stands BTW.

If you were offended by my posts, I apologize. I find your posting style humorous. You may be that arrogant or you may just be playing with us but either way, you are certainly entertaining and I am quite certain we would have a lot of laughs in KW.

Stick around, it can be a lot of fun in the forums as long as people don't take it all too seriously!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Forum need to be fun place. I real enjoy to listen all that people. From all USA. And I hope like single male I dont distroy your fun.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Forum need to be fun place. I real enjoy to listen all that people. From all USA. And I hope like single male I dont distroy your fun.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Yes, very entertaining to read in the morning over breakfast. If we were all the same, this would be yawn-fest.

It's not necessarily ego, some folks just have more self-confidence...while some of us still feel like wallflowers sometimes.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
Should work now. Its under privacy features in the Tools section not the preferences as I originally thought. Learning I am.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
RacerX9 still same ... I dont have access. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Ok Bobby, it should work now.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter