After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 21215110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I really wish people would quit acting like it is so much easier to find a single male then anything else you might be looking for in the swing world. It really isn't as easy as some might think unless your just into fucking anyone, which I'm not. "

Finding chemistry is always difficult no matter what or who you seek , the only reason I'd suggest it is "easier" is that the volume of "men" ,married or singles is far greater than that of a single female or the odds of finding a couple where 4 people connect. Pure mathematics. Higher volume means more options and more selections......it also means more undesirables and bad apples too lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
while I do agree with Mrs Sav and Scandle on the stop obsessing over him part. I really wish people would quit acting like it is so much easier to find a single male then anything else you might be looking for in the swing world. It really isn't as easy as some might think unless your just into fucking anyone, which I'm not. To find one you have really hot chemistry with and want to fuck again is even harder. Or at least it is here where I live.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have to second Mrs. Sav's advice. He already knows how you feel, he already knows how to contact you, and if he doesn't want to get together again for any of the reasons mentioned, then you pursuing him will only come across in a negative way. Cherish the memories, weave them into your fantasies of what you would like to do with him if you saw him again, but let go of trying to get him to come back. He will make it back to your bed ON HIS OWN if he wants to.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
LookingFor,

I'd suggest if you haven't heard from him you're hearing his message loud and clear. Perhaps he didn't have the great time you did for whatever reason, perhaps he is a "been there done that " kinda guy and is moving along, perhaps you scared him or he was in fact troubled by your "teasing" he left without seeing you again. In any event this is suppose to be about fun, put him out of your mind and move on. No offense but you seem fixated on your encounter with him, perhaps because he was your first but it doesn't seem healthy. As a couple seeking single males you have the world at your feet so to speak, go out and enjoy it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Any single guy (or SF or couple for that matter) goes to a meet knowing that there may not be any play. A simple "you seem like a great guy but I am just not feeling the connection" is sufficient. If he has any sense, he will be gracious and thank you for your time. If not, and if he presses for a reason or tries to change your mind, politely excuse yourself then go home and block him.

Threre are enough good, fun, sexy people to play with to waste your time worrying about those who don't "get it".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I've always said the only reason I have for going to Vegas is to go to the Burlesque Hall of fame and meet up with a couple of the Grand Dames of Burlesque. I just changed my mind and added another reason...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hello Moivegas! I join along with LWC in welcoming you....the kisses & hugs sound delicious too! I am a married woman & play as a couple, but also play solo. I, too, have found I like to get to know the single men I play with. We learn each others' likes & interests, fantasies & fetishes! We even go out together in the vanilla world & flirt & tease shamelesy!!! ( A HUGE turn on for me!) These repeat performances lead to incredibly erotic experiences!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
From an experienced SM here, I usually keep in touch with the people I played with as long as we had a great connection and chemistry. I get laid easily in the vanilla so to me whenever i play in the LS it is more than just a fuck and go...as i prefer to have a friendship even long distance with the couples and play again next time we meet...as each time it gets better and better since we know each other better and the trust is there. I do make sure they both understand that i know the limits and just want a friendship. often i only text, email or phone w the hubby and really rarely w the wife unless hubby is next to her. Remember some SM are just looking to get laid and move on or just aiming for quantity...thus they behave the same way they do in the vanilla, supposing they get laid in the vanilla. best way is to take more time to screen next time to find someone wanting the same as you, in the condition that all the factors are put together, attraction, fun play, trust...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
It's very rare for a single/solo guy to meet a couple who both truly enjoy an intimate mfm 3some. It's been my experience as a solo guy that the husband/bf of a couple is more likely to contact me after an encounter than is the wife/gf if they are both interested in meeting again. You said your hubby liked him a lot and enjoyed sharing you...perhaps he should contact this guy again and reassure him that he was completely comfortable with the encounter and invite the guy to join you again!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Looking4fun - I might add, yes, we Ohio SM are a rare breed...

Also, welcome to the fora.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter