After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 212151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
Created by: LookingForFun6563 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's called ONE-ITIS. It's when you truly believe that there is only one woman (or man) that is the perfect fit for the two of you. We are very familiar with the symptoms. When you have it as bad as we do, there is really no getting over it. We actually tried to "be with" as many girls (great looking, of course) last summer as we could, thinking that was the cure. Nope, didn't work. Sometimes there is only one and that's a fact, most times it's not though. There is, only one true love for me and Janet, of course, it is each other (Soul Mates), BUT in 23 years there has been only one that has been inside OUR "Fortress". It was / has been a 6 year deal for us. Many laughs (laughs until we cried type stuff) and great EPIC moments for the 3 of us. Learned a great deal through it all and it had little to do with sex, more about chemistry. She was the only friend that me and Janet has ever had together. It all boiled down to this: "If I keep dating you all, I am never gonna have what you two have". So, there you go. No matter how smart a person is or how great they think they are........you will eventually find someone who "HAS YOUR NUMBER" and is just as tough and socially intelligent as you are, if not more and that's just the way it is. We could write 40 pages on the matter, filled with extremely fun, hilarious, intriguing, clever, also heartbreak moments and times when we tried to show each other (us or her) "who's who" the most in the social scene, played out in front of hundreds, yet only the 3 of us knowing what was going on. I better close Pandora's Box for now or we will start sounding like, reasonable people who have feelings above the waist and that will lead to being crucified in this forum. One thing I will say about relationships is: If things don't end bad they never end. Thankfully this one did not or perhaps has not. I guess in the end, all one (you and your spouse) can hope for is, to have a meaningful connection with someone, sexually or not. Good luck and take care, Travis and Janet

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
he -she has ,,,answerd. LOL :)

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
thank you for compliments.. :) i like to look lesbian sex. :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
Can a straight guy and a lesbian tell another guy that he is a beautiful and wise man? Bobby you are beautiful and wise! Our compliments!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Racerx9 you friends have from me what you want... :) Real nice couple,extra sexy and fine people.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I spoke with the God of SLS, he promised to answer me quite soon :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
OMG! I feel like we're in high school again.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Where oh where is Akron? He is going to be so pissed he's missed this.

Preacher South has spoken

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Thank you Nicatnite. As in Medieval times, he un-sheathed his nobal Sword of Social Proof, touched each of our shoulders and Knighted us. I pay you my deepest complements and bow before your GREATNESS! Please folks, *NO* sexual reference intended her, I am trying to be serious.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
*Continued from previous text below*   To be successful in the Lifestyle, one must understand and respect Social Structure! No matter where people congregate you will always have a Heirarchy of Social Structure. You MUST pay attention to it!! If you go once to a place or venue, an average schmuck will not take notice and perhaps not care. Whereever you go there is a leader, someone everyone refers to and is well respected. Could be a woman or a man. Win over this person or one of his Major Lt. Generals and the rest will fall in line. Thus, you will become an Untouchable. You will come "under their umbrella of protection". This leader will have an EYE for talent. He/she knows that you had better get new talent on your team or they will totally wreck the social structure that is in place and will then grow up to be a major competitor. This leader will be a "Hall of Famer" whose word is an unspoken law, wise and well guarded by influencers, body guards and henchmen. It's your job to dertermine as quickly as you can who these players are. YOU DO NOT WANT SYMPATHY FROM THE LEADERS, you want to KNIGHTED BY THEM! You must be knighted because you want only the best pussy HVT (High Value Targets) The leaders of the pack will not respect weakness, in short you must have Swagger, Style, Character, Courage and Confidence. On the surface you may think that the Leader has tarnished his record by associating with Newcomers, not true........why because they have sooooo much Social Status (Social Proof) that their judgement will not be questioned more than once, if questioned at all. These other folks will automatically be raised up in Social Status and thus be able to get laid by HVT's. We do this all the time to help other folks (wallflowers). My compliments to the other poster who understood this comment. Class dismissed. Have a good day. I know we will. Heck gonna go run 10 miles just to look good for our fans.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter