Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Advise on Pictures Taking
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   39 to 48 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll happily write to you.....if it will persuade you to venture down to NO! {hint!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Must say I agree with the previous couples presenting the *pro* side of good pics. We, also, have refused to meet with couples, or singles, due to lack of photos. We have also been "lured" into meeting people with old photos posted. We have become friends with several couples, & it all began with good, honest pics. As far as effort, we enjoy it! We've enjoyed a sensual evening at home with a photo shoot, as well as a sexy photo shoot with our couple friends before a night at the club. Every time we add knew pics, our profile views go up tremendously, & the birdie goes crazy!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
To me taking pictures is an effort. In fact we do not even have a camera except for the one on our phones. I am not into pictures more into real life. And besides, I rather spend it on other fun things. Maybe I would see the posted pictures differently if there were MEN in them and not of just their dick or butt.

For us we read the profiles and then we only need a g rated picture if there is common interest to go further. We do not get into an indepth analysis about well they took 20 pictures of the women and none, one , or two of the guy so someone must... .

But each to their own.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We opted out of the erotic galleries. Just don't feel particularly comfortable showing our intimate side on the net, regardless of how protected it might be.

Having said that, people who do not take the time to present decent photos or at least appear as if they tried to put in an effort, in our experience are not people that we'd be particularly interested in. If taking photos is considered an effort, does that mean that something that is a bit more physically tasking, like putting in the effort to groom properly, take care of oneself, dress to impress, are things that they'd be willing to do? why would we be interested in someone like that?

It is often said that on the internet people brand themselves with words and photos. I firmly believe in this.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
You think it's effort to take pictures? I think picture taking is fun, not a chore.

It's been our experience on SLS that the most interesting and sexy people have an intriguing and erotic photo gallery.

We decline many requests to meet because we don't see anything stimulating in their pictures.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
WOW, did not realize people went to that much effort.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
My advise is this.

Go through the profiles here, pay attention to the one's that catch your eye, obviously something about their photos attracted you. Collect those ideas and have a blast.

On he other hand, originality and creativity is always a huge plug.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Keep it simple. It is helpful to have a foofer.....someone who stands in the back ground checking the "set", fixing the hair and noticing anything that would detract from the photo. Remove all clutter from the back ground. NO lamps sticking out of heads, or back drops that detract from the "scene" when in doubt use a solid wall with no furniture to detract. Crop away anything that doesn't "belong" in the photo. Take 100 photos and expect to get a dozen good ones. We have fast speed camera....keep clicking the same basic pose with slight variations . One second can change a whole photo with expression, breathing or lighting. As a rule of thumb take 10 shots of the exact same photo....once you review them you will notice how only 1 stands out as "perfect" Remain classy, no blaring close ups of body parts, no one wants to see hair follicles or the pours of your skin. Always wear something you feel confident and comfortable in, if your wife "feels" fat in a particular outfit it will show in the tension in her body. Never force a pose, if it doesn't feel natural it probably isn't . Be creative with your flaws, we all have them . I'm not suggesting you "hide" them completely but if your wife doesn't like say her thighs don't make them a focal point. Last but not least view other peoples photos, see what intrigues you and mimic the scene a bit. OH one other thing if you are not posting face pictures in the public area turn your head away from the camera , this avoids chopping heads off and blurring features. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Something that has worked well for us is to use a prop, like a scarf, a hat or something like that. This type of shot can be playful and sexy and the prop can be used to "figleaf" body parts or cover the face to hide your identity.

This close to valentines day you could use a teddy bear, a bouquet of roses or one of those big heart shaped balloons.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
We have taken many photos both indoors and out. We seem to get the best response from the outdoor type. The only problem we have had is with pictures that show our faces, If you're going to take them I would do one of two things. Put them in your private gallery or limit them to paid members only. You never know who is just looking.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   39 to 48 of 50   End
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking