Advise on Pictures Taking : Swingers Discussion 2159631031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAdvise on Pictures Taking
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Doing a fun photo shoot can be great foreplay"

one of the most fun photo shoots I've every done was with a SM there. Just don't ask what happened to the pics lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I agree with Pixie. Watch for clutter in the background. You do not want a bunch of junk laying on the floor or on your tables etc etc....

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
I've been shooting glamour for 20 years now, but I like to go for a simple approach when I can. The camera you use is of less importance than what you do with it. Turn off the flash, work with window light; dial down the exposure setting to where the camera thinks you're way too underexposed. Let some stuff fall off into the shadows. Keep the light source to the side so it skims across the body parts and accentuates the curves and contours. Doing a fun photo shoot can be great foreplay!

There, that's my adviCe.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
PixieDixie have very tastefully done photos. I am an amateur hobbyist photographer. I would love to spend a weekend with Ms.PixieDixie and her spouse to shoot some photos. They are both very photogenic, and doing bondage, fetish photos of them would be amazing!

And guys, if any of you find yourself visiting our neck of the woods, please don't hesitate to holler :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
We all like pics of the mrs but you do have to throw in the occasional shot of mr as well. Clean back ground always works, agree with setting the camera to interval timer because sometimes the best photos happen in the moment and not forced.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
I'd like to echo NIN, I'd happily email Sed if it meant they would venture to NW Ohio, or if we were headed east.

As for pics, the small slice we have on here is nothing compared to our private collection. There is a lot of good advice here. Take 100 pics and plan on 10 solid ones. Take the same pics from a slightly different angle or lighting persepective. Another idea. Have a play session and set your web cam to take pics every 10 seconds. You'll only get one angle, but many shots to look through.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Do pay attention to the background. No one wants to see your clutter =]

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
i am still amazed that so many couples have no pictures of the male partner and then we get an email asking to see pictures. we have 70 pictures open and most people get a pretty good idea of what we are like....also, there are photos that havent been updated in years.....

Dix Hills NY
Username hidden
(95 posts)
We'll happily write to you.....if it will persuade you to venture down to NO! {hint!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Must say I agree with the previous couples presenting the *pro* side of good pics. We, also, have refused to meet with couples, or singles, due to lack of photos. We have also been "lured" into meeting people with old photos posted. We have become friends with several couples, & it all began with good, honest pics. As far as effort, we enjoy it! We've enjoyed a sensual evening at home with a photo shoot, as well as a sexy photo shoot with our couple friends before a night at the club. Every time we add knew pics, our profile views go up tremendously, & the birdie goes crazy!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking