Advise on Pictures Taking : Swingers Discussion 2159631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAdvise on Pictures Taking
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This photo was drastically altered by Photoshop!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Wanna Try....just so you know, pics don't have to be professionally taken to be photo shopped. This one was taken by a photographer, but nothing was done to it. I have seen pics taken at home that have been drastically changed.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Another thought... the pix don't have to be professionally taken. I'd MUCH rather see a decent (g-rated) snapshot of someone showing their face and entire body looking natural and as they are.....than look at someone's professionally taken "glamour/boudoir" pictures that you know have been specially posed and photoshopped to make them appear 20 years younger and 30lbs lighter.

Remember.....truth in advertising! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
We really get irritated when a couple posts a "face" pic and it looks like it was taken out the window of a 747 flying at 33,000 feet. No help at all when you cannot even see the couple from so far away.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
My advice....do NOT only post pix of the Mrs. We've turned down couples that only have pix of the Mrs and none or one blurry, far away pix of the Mr.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Intimate, I'm not certain if someone has take the time.. I'd like to officially welcome you to the forums.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
my husband has done photography for years he also does pics for some local mags and is on modelmayhem we always get tons of comments on our pics and we update them at least once a year when it comes to taking a picture he has always said that he wants people to see me as he sees me everyday in his eyes. to look deeper than the skin but to capture the beauty with in

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
@Seduction and DandH, wow, thanks for the love! Anytime you are in Bmore, we'll get out the ropes and the camera, and see what we get!

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
If you both are still working; and your pictures would not "affect" your employment status; then by all means take nude ones. Otherwise, if your employment could be terminated, take only ones with clothes on. We also hide some of our faces. We like to see "natural" pics, meaning in everyday surroundings; like on vacation, etc. Ones that are "professional" are nice, but that's not how the person really looks day to day. Just our two cents worth.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Ah, TwoWildHearts, when are you guys planning a trip to LV?

Count us as another couple who wishes more profiles included pictures of BOTH (not just the lovely wife). We have both available on ours.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking