Advise on Pictures Taking : Swingers Discussion 2159631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAdvise on Pictures Taking
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jason685

Him: Straight ,59 Her: Bi Curious ,59 Regarding my previous post. You may find it interesting that these photos of her were from age 57 to 63, over the past 6 years. Older women can be very hot and make good photo subjects. ==============================================

hmmm

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
We have posted over 100 pics as we love taking pictures. I like to focus on highly cropped images. I also work with themes such as breast shots, etc. She loves to dress up so costumes are always fun. We also like shooting bdsm images such as rope, clamps etc. They can make for compelling images. Try using shadows to accentuate curves. Go to secluded spots and take outdoor shots. Go to town with nothing under a coat and take provocative pictures in a public place, but no one but you and the camera can see, but the background shows busy city life. Take a lot of pictures, close up and back off. Then you can choose the best shots from many taken. These are ideas we have used and you can see many of my favorites in our profile. She is very private and prefers not to have her face in the photos so you can see how I worked with that as a limitation. Use your imagination and take lots and lots of pictures. You should find some good ones if you practice.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Nice posts (and poses), folks. And a gang welcome to A_girl, Vanilla(Not), and ltroy.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
This is what I look like in reality.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Our biggest advise is make sure you wear loose clothing so there are no lines. Start nude first and then add. Shower pics are the best. Just keep shooting.. You're bound to get a good one.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
the best pics... interesting question, and from the few post I did read so far on this forum there seems to be two common thread that are just as important being discussed.

1. Please keep your photos up-dates. Sell the real you 2. Couples, ppl don't just want to see the Lady, they want to see the whole package.

But none of these ever answer the original question of the thread. What does a good pic consists of.

1. Look at the complete setting not just the model. See what others will see. If it is a bedroom pic is the room neat and clean. We don't want to see your dirty laundry laying about, or that used condom on the end of the bed. Does the setting help tell the story of the picture.

2. Think of the entire picture and the idea you are trying to convey. A body in motion is more interesting than one that is posed unnaturally. You want the eye to move around the picture not fixate on one spot. Squared up posed models is less interesting then one that is in motion. Example lady jumping to hit a volley ball, seeing the ball coming toward her is much more interesting then the lady standing there holding a ball. It keeps the eye moving around the picture and not fixed

3.Shapes, color, shading and lighting… play with it. Nothing can teach you that better then taking a 100 pictures to get that one just right. Example Light and shadows: Sun raise coming through a louvered blind dancing over a nude body. Now try placing it in black and white. Or, a guy doing push-ups placing it in black and white yet leaving his jeans blue. Maybe a lady with a red corset and stiletto heels from behind kneeling almost on her shoes. The shape of the corset the color verses the stark white background and the tease of what might be seen.

These are all part of what make a good picture a better picture.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wanna, we've had similar experiences with couples posting very old pics. We met one couple & didn't even recognize them because they were sooooooo much older than in their pics! I agree with Gina, what you see is what you get!!! I'd much rather people know what to expect up front than be disappointed when we meet.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I just say that because we've been very disappointed when walking up to meet a couple and it was very obvious the pix we saw were several years old and almost 30 pounds ago. Not to mention that the woman's tattoos and full circumferential body lift scars had been photoshopped out. And that the guy said he was 6'1" and he was barely 5'10" and had a lot less hair.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
hahahaha, don't you know that by now? ;)

We've never altered a pic. Even the pics I take of others are not photoshopped, maybe cropped a bit, but that's it. You're going to meet people who see the truth of your appearance anyway, so why deceive from the first profile look?

What you see is what you get. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Sed.....you've got to be kidding!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking