Advise on Pictures Taking : Swingers Discussion 215963101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAdvise on Pictures Taking
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking
Created by: satwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would like to update our page here and add some pectures. What advise would you give us as how to have my wife pose and what she sould wear and of course nude as well. Where are good places to take photos and what make the best and most interesting shots. We were also thinking about asking someone to help take pictures and direct her as what to do. Your ideas would be welcome.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Best images are those that tantalize and not put it all there.

Algonquin IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
As a photographer, I collect images of various poses, nude and clothed, categorized to body shape. You should thing. Or if you could use a photographer, I could send a powerpoint presentation.

Algonquin IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
There are lots of terrific recommendations already posted in this thread, so I will try not to repeat them.

Try different lighting. Bright lighting is good in certain situations. Filtered light and shaded light can help accentuate features.

The back ground can be so important. Consider taking pictures with a nice building, natural setting, or a garden in the back ground. Skip clutter or use photo shop to eliminate anything unwanted from the back ground. If you have to use too much photo shop to do this editing, than maybe the picture wasn’t good in the first place.

A good digital camera makes it easy to take lots of pictures to find the one that you consider perfect. I was walking thru an art gallery some time ago, when I saw an interesting photo of an owl. The photographer who took the picture was there. He told me he took 50,000 pictures of that owl to get the one he finally used. 50,000 may be excessive for your purposes, but a digital camera allows you to easily take extra shots to find that perfect one.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
We enjoy taking pictures and try to update on a regular basis. These costume pictures are from the last theme party the Mrs. and I attended. Take lots of pictures and choose the best, digital has made this easy.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Thank you WNC!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
p.s. Bilady, you posted that you're 28 years older than your wife, that makes you 63. Honesty, best policy.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16433 posts)
Sorry sparky, I don't kiss the ass of morbidly obese hypocrites who mock other overweight people, and spawn with strangers because they think it's hot.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16433 posts)
Why is it that a lot of NJ bitches think they know it all. I'm sure there are lots that don't think that way I just haven't seen it. Don't judge us by your fake standards. Give people a break and let them expresser themselves.

Unlike you we live in the real world.

By the way sed kiss my ass.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
You should never be shy, or embarrassed to state anything that is true about yourself. She looks great. And if someone thinks that 60 is old, then they'll pass you by and you're better off without them. At least, that's my outlook!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16433 posts)
Yes, sed, we're busted. Hate to admit we have passed the big 60. 40 was not too bad. 50 was ok. But 60? Ouch. That just sounds old. But in any case, her pictures are still hot and that's the point.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Advise on Pictures Taking