A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female : Swingers Discussion 1978371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeA little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female
TOPIC: A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
it takes a long time to get to know people as a single male.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have to say that the clubs are like high school. If your not in the in crowd, your going to be people watching. Maybe its just the stigma of the single male, but that's the way I see it.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Thanks, sweetart....that's what I figured.

There are some better places in the Houston area. However, it's been over 3 years since we've been close to the Houston scene to know what is available now.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
What a crock of Doo Doo . It sounds like you were at a horrible club filled with judgmental wanna bees clique . I for one would do whatever the heck I wanted with who ever I wanted and hell with them all. I behave like they want you to is to only exaggerate their "power". I also would put ZERO stock in what "someone" told me about what others expected of me. It sounds to me like your little friend is a control freak and if she wasn't having fun no one else better be either.

Find another club and another playmate lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I bet I know what club that was......dont go back to it.

There's several other clubs in the Houston area....which are more friendly.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
You should have found a single male , had fun and then find another club and not go back to that.

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
You should have found a single male , had fun and then find another club and not go back to that.

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I would want to know whether the woman you talked to has a position of responsibility there or if she was just yanking your chain since she was already in a bad mood. Always consider the source before you believe what strangers tell you.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female