A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female : Swingers Discussion 197837
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeA little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female
TOPIC: A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your approach seems to be working.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
,,,and women have an easier time to meet people than guys...its just the chemistry and unfortunates at the same time....more couples and women need to try more unfortunatly...there are good guys out there...and not with dick shots either....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Tension, that's really good advice. We went to a club in New Orleans on our first LS experience. My wife knew an employee from high school and (as it normally does with the Mrs) the topic turned to sex and the old friend mentioned she worked at the club. We jumped at the chance to go and had a great time. It was probably because we knew her, and she introduced us to the "regulars" but we found most folks to be friendly and not pushy.

We did notice some couples standing near the walls, trying to decide if they liked the club they were in and we noticed that they weren't Pproached, so we mingled. We enjoyed watching the night heat up and had sex with each other there in front of everyone. Who knew how erotic that could be?

We would love to go back and we think we'd have a great time every time.

Now, house parties have kinda clique-ish, but again, the wife is a social butterfly and she can talk to anyone

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
What we do to make friends quickly at clubs starts with the Bartender. I just bring my honey up to the bar, order our mixer, give him my bottle, with a $5 tip. Then I tell him what we are looking for - in detail. An experienced bartender who somewhat knows his crowd will take all these varieables into consideration, and usually come up with the best fit available for you. Age, attractiveness, presentation, personality, compatability, can be quickly valued. The bartender then will, in a half an hour or so time fame, pick some well matched "playmates" and have the guy or couple come by your table and say Hi. If the first engagement fizzles, go get another mixer, and try again. The only drawback might be a disagreement between you and the barkeep on "quality." LOL

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1092 posts)
I know that there are jerks out there that make it bad for couples and us single guys. I meet a beautiful lady of a couple lately cause he was out of town , in a parking lot to greet. the meeting was good but she told me she was surprized that I was like my profile and was telling the truth, then she told me about some of the stories her and her Boy freind had to endure from jerks and now i understand and this was local, so I am sorry to you couples that have to put up with these assholes , I could not believe it was a bad as she said but i beleive her. But also to you couples there are some fantastic guys out there too who like me tell the truth and are polite.

Columbus MS
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I am so sorry to hear what that couple went thru in Houston, and let me say that was and accident waiting to happen with that cpl. He was in a bad mood and she had a low opinion of single males and for her to take up the crown as to be the queen B I say not. One of the things I have learned about clubs and cpls is they hate to miss out on a good thing. So you become active and friendly and having fun the fun people will find you. Plus in Houston there are plenty of swing clubs come to Dallas now there are clicks every where that you will not avoid but having the mind set you have I bet you can make friends and have fun and not give a dam who see you. If all else fails and not trying to blow my own horn (Would that make me Gay?) lol but If you ever get to Lubbock I own a club and as a single male there are plenty of cpls and bi females and some select males that will show you a dam good time. How do I know as I said I am one of the owners and we wanted to be different than the other clubs so check my profile for the name as I am not sure I cao post that in here. Rain Man

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
While we have only been to one club everyone has been friendly from day one. Staff and regulars have always talked to us and the bartenders quickly learned our drinks. Maybe it's cause we're in portlandia but 21 year olds are cheering on 60 year old and smiles are given all over the place. We try to not live by anyone else's rules or cliques. Hope it was just a bunk club and try out Sesso if you're ever in the Portland area.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
cjf:

I agree with your comment to RDY. 'Sweet' is her middle name and 'Ready' is his middle name.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Rdy, how can anyone not be sweet and friendly to you!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Clubs can be lots of fun because of their sexually charged atmosphere. Most of them are very cliquish, and when I find myself in that situation, I like to just sit back and watch, probably because that is the only option I have at that point. Being a single male and looking at it from a single male's perspective, being alone in a club sometimes is like a child going to a birthday party and being the only child there who hasn't brought a toy to share with the other children.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: A little insiders news to single males obtained from a single female