A little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman : Swingers Discussion 2106821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeA little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman
TOPIC: A little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"my sweet wife is a little concerned about the sun and your penis. She was wondering if you might allow her to rub a little sunblock on it."

Oh, god that is hilarious.

Benton AR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Please report back to all of us how it goes, and good luck with your adventure!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
I do appreciate all the helpful feedback. We have discussed my homework and we will be going to a private room since I am nervous and I would rather be nervous with the 3-4 of us than nervous in front of a couple hundred that are expected at the party. We do have someone in mind and have spoken with him and his wife already about trying a mfm because they have enjoyed the mfm before. I know all I have to do is ask them to go in a room with me and explain why and they are game. They are a super laid back couple that we have a friendship with. They have always respected our boundaries even though they are a more advanced couple and been in the lifestyle for a while. I do have a lunch date set up to talk to someone who has participated in mfm a lot and then will be heading to a party to begin my homework Saturday night.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
a few years ago there was a new to swinging couple at the club. I had taken hubby out of his pants for a little BJ. She asked if she could touch him, we both told her it was ok. She touched for a bit then asked if she could suck on him, again we both said yes so she did for just a bit then backed away. He and I actually went back to dancing and stuff for a bit before going back to the play area. He wasn't mislead, she got to touch a play a bit without fearing he was going to expect more.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'd think if you suggested moving into a private area that would encourage the idea that it was more than a simple feel the wife wanted. If she just puts a hand inside his pants, and you're not in a place where more can easily happen, that would seem to be the less provocative route.

I suppose a further defensive posture would be if she is wearing pants. Then you have 2 pair of pants between any full-on sex.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'm going to kind of agree with Scandle and kind of agree with Nicatenight.

In the early days we had the best luck. I just simply stated to a gentleman, "my sweet wife is a little concerned about the sun and your penis. She was wondering if you might allow her to rub a little sunblock on it. Would you mind?"

I have heard my wife say, "you have a wonderful cock can I just touch it for a minute.".

My greatest encouragement is to keep it simple, without detail.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Ah, clearer thoughts prevail. I can see where my approach might do more harm than good. I may have gotten carried away with the memory of what I've done before with men, but truth be told we DID take it further after all that.

Nic's right. Full disclosure ahead of time is best.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
I rarely disagree with Scandle but if a female whispered in my ear she wanted to play with my cock, I would think there would be more to come and might think it an invitation to also touch her. I am not saying I would have the right to expect sex but that would seem to be where that is leading.

If you are going to a club, either contact a guy ahead of time or have either you or your husband apporach a guy and ask him if he wuold be interested in going into a private room where you would like to touch him, but only that. No oral, no penetrtion. Make sure it is completely clear to him otherwise he may think you are just a tease. If you touch him, get him aroused and then say, "Thanks. Gotta go now", he may not be happy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11937 posts)
Phoenixx, I would suggest fulfilling your assignment in a private or semi-private area since you are nervous about touching another man. Would you consider finding a likely candidate - a man attending the party who you are attracted to (not your husband) - pulling him aside and telling him in a low voice what you would like to do? Simply imagine getting close enough to embrace one of his arms or his side with your beautiful breasts, leaning in towards his ear and asking in an intimate voice if you could just touch his cock. You don't have to explain your motives if you don't want to - in fact, explaining might make you feel even more awkward.

As Sexus said, there are likely very few hetero men who would pass up the opportunity.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
, "They showed us a great time" and "Certainly know how to have fun" coming from wild couples is code for, well you know...

Code word? I'd say we have "vanilla" friends who would use the same terminology . I saw nothing "sexual" in their certs. I do find it amusing that if you have a cert people assume you've played on ANY level. A cert isn't a blue ribbon you've engaged in sex, it is a ribbon that identifies you as someone who is REAL. No less no more.

To the OP: talk things over, do what feels right at the time, talk about it after and REPEAT after making an adjustments that suit your desires, fantasies and limits. Swinging is a learning and growth process. You first dozen encounters should be used as teaching instruments to help you learn what your comfort level is , what your true "goal" in the lifestyle is and what makes you and your partner feel fulfilled but not threatened, jealous or uncomfortable. Open honest discussions should be the norm after every "event" . What you liked, what you didn't like, what you'd like more or and what you need less of shared honestly by both partners without judgement nor conflict.

Mrs Sav

Mrs

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: A little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman