69 in a MFM : Swingers Discussion 1789721082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, Seneca, PA is even closer to Ohio! And I promise I'll leave your junk alone... ; )

Where ya been, man?

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
@jminy: I give you credit for calling out what I also see as a double standard. A woman's comfort with her own sexuality is never called into question based on "incidental contact" or her willingness (or non-willingness?) to be with another woman. A guy who is comfortable in his sexuality and knows he has no interest in m/m contact is not a homophobe and should not be judged as such.

To answer the OP, I have zero interest in licking or being licked but can see Fun's point. If I knew a couple well and understood that the guy wanted to lick his wife while I was inside her (and knew he wasn't trying to pull a fast one), I would have no problem doing that for her.

Rdy, PA is closer to Ohio....just sayin'

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Heat, would you be the licker it if it we're a woman with a strapon?

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Meat and potatoes.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Thank you D, but in all honesty my tongue is relatively inexperienced. For some reason many women don't seem to like lingering over the appetizer as much as getting on to the entree.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
For 'qua'

Your fantasy is the krewe style, and the reason for Krewe auditions.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Mr. Heat, it was gracious of you to take time from your Saturday night to share those insights in addition to your previous ones on this topic.

To answer your question, this was a couple I've seen enough times to know that she just likes additional stimulation of the clitoris from her husband while I hit the internal spots. It is all about giving the lady a great time.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Hey Rdy.... - you left out CA on your list of tour stops! :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I'll be heading north next March (St Johns, Newfoundland) to freeze what little ass I have off. You're welcome to come and try and keep it warm.

I'll buy all the Screech you can drink.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I'll add my two cents to the good responses already here.

The idea of coming into contact with a dude does absolutely nothing for me. But a few months ago a wife wanted her man to go down on her while she was riding me. The fact that she (not him) wanted it, and that it got her even hotter than she already was, made it okay with me.

One other thing. This happened while she was riding me in a reverse cowgirl position, which prevented my balls from slapping him in the face.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM