Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some 69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know if women are expected to be more open minded or if they just feel more freedom to be so. There is still a stigma for men who welcome m/m contact but f/f for women is embraced. I guess you could call it a stereotype and I can only speak from my personal experience and desires but it sure seems that more women WANT to be bi and are willing to experiment with it while the majority of men choose not to.

I personally have no interest in men and find nothing erotic about 2 males together. I am not sure how much of that is hard wired and how much is ingrained culturally but I am not the least bit curious. I suppose that attitude may limit my options and I am ok with that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Let me rephrase that ---- A few men actually know how to lick pussy!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Like2play that was just a comment in general not specific to you. Let's see women expected to kiss both guys and girls, suck cock, lick pussy, swallow, take it up the ass, and the pussy at the same time! Men, well some lick pussy!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Vegas, I don't "expect" anything from my wife, she makes her own choices, as do I.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
"Incidental contact is one thing, intentional male-male sexual contact is quite another...I'll take a pass on that, would end the moment for me"

Isn't it interesting how much more open women are sexually or expected to be than men are?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Mr. here...

I have had the pleasure of this with previous partners, and enjoyed it very much - craving the experience with Mrs., but really want to do it with a few guys in quick succession... and preferably bareback.

Maybe one day, when all the diseases have been cured, or we know enough vetted and comfortable guys to make it a possible scenario.

Hey, gotta have a dream. My dream is a cure for every bug there is.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Incidental contact is one thing, intentional male-male sexual contact is quite another...I'll take a pass on that, would end the moment for me

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
We tried this and I loved it very very much!

Ms.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We're gradually working up to this one - had her fingered while being fucked and it was hot. Think we're ready to try this, it should be intense!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
RDY...Thank you very much. That picture, like your profile pics, all make me smile, not to mention having evil thoughts too..LOL ;)

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM