69 in a MFM : Swingers Discussion 1789721091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll add my two cents to the good responses already here.

The idea of coming into contact with a dude does absolutely nothing for me. But a few months ago a wife wanted her man to go down on her while she was riding me. The fact that she (not him) wanted it, and that it got her even hotter than she already was, made it okay with me.

One other thing. This happened while she was riding me in a reverse cowgirl position, which prevented my balls from slapping him in the face.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
For the record, my hypocritical comment was in relation to what I assumed the defacto response to my questions of 'what if it were a woman with a strapon' line. IE "yeah I would do that cause its not a real dick".

Not wanting to do the mfm69 thing is just a personal preference and should be respected. My real complaint was more towards the idea that 'it should be left to the bi guys', which is a subtle implication that if someone was willing to try/enjoyed this, they would in fact be bi. Which led into my tirade against others defining who you are.

Only do what your comfortable with, and don't let anyone define you, subtlety or overtly.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Nothing comes close to the incredible orgasms I get when I do that.

Sure there's going to be close contact for the men but when they realize it is for me most get by it. My husband and most of the men we play with are straight. If a man is too worried about contact that close (homophobic) my tendency is to believe he is actually questioning his own masculinity. A real man knows what he is about and isn't afraid to do anything to please the woman who is with him. We only live once so why not enjoy ourselves?

~ Jen

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1091 posts)
When I suggested to my wife that we try this, she thought that I'd also be licking a cock. My reply was that he'd have a condom on and I wouldn't be directly touching it.

Tappen Canada

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'd certainly try it. It's something my partner and I have fantasized about. Hut it would definitely require the consent of the other guy. Some guys react very poorly and rather strongly to anything that even remotely resembles or suggests anything other than totally hetero interaction (e.g., guys who will even freak out if a woman put a finger in his ass while they were fucking).

While I label myself straight, I've always believed in, "if it feels good, do it"

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
You could always invert the 69, and have more control over any contact and avoid the tbag all together.

Incidental licking of cock is no different than some of the contact that might occur with a dp.

As for leaving it to the bi guys: some professed straight guys have said they like it in the thread, and as a straight guy myself I'd be willing to try it with the right person. Id be there for the view and to eat the pussy, not to lick his cock. But if his cock got lick it would have zero impact on my preference for women.

The whole idea of leaving things to people of certain preferences is just others trying to define you rather than you defining what attracts you.

Doing things people associate with homosexuality does not make one a homosexual. Homo bi and hetero are personal preferences and noone can define your preference other than you.

To put it context of the position in question: what if the third person was a girl with a strapon? You might inadvertently lick a dildo; how is that any different than a cock? Should only bi guys be doing that?

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I have enjoyed this a few times, and it is wonderful. But it take a very special couple to enjoy this because you all will have to be comfortable with each other. And not judge each other just enjoy the time together, if it feels good go for it and don't think about it to much, it will all work out.

Jacksonville TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
This is best left to the BI guys

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
If you are 69ing her and she is being done from behind by the other guy, you will have to contact his cock/balls with your face. Unless your tong is a foot long, you will undoughtedly lick him as he is in the same place you are licking. Now no mentioned her being taken anally. That could keep you far enough away to sute the homofobes Suzie dose not do anal and I have no problem with male contact so we have enjoyed this position several times

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
You can't just 'accidentally suck cock'. You will be in close proximity to one and if you are licking her and doing it right, you will be touching one. No two ways about that aspect.

Either you can put it out of your mind and do it for her enjoyment and realize that it won't make you gay or give you the urge to try on her dresses, or you just avoid the situation all together.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM