69 in a MFM : Swingers Discussion 1789721071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"One word of advice: Many read "open minded" as code for homosexual activity. You might want to rewrite that portion of your profile. "

What is "close minded" the code for? Homophobic?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
My gosh, will at least ONE of you guys get over to rdy's and get her laid?!?!? LMAO....

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Akron..Thank You..I did not know that. See that, you learn something new everyday..LOL

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
RDY: Hmmm..very nice profile Hmmm..yes we are close Yes, I always true to stay calm and not let things bother me. Its not worth it. Just like being a lighted guy. Hmmm..Thank you for your comment Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!! LOL LOL

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Fun, no disrespect taken whatsoever. To each his own. It just happen to be a fantasy of hers and after our contact, she decided to see if we would go along with it. By the way, I should have mentioned that we were all together several times within a years time period and this did not occur right off the bat.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
The only time I have encountered this, her man was the one going down on her, and I would prefer to keep it that way.

No disrespect to PaSteve, but the situation you described goes a step or two over the line of what I would consider as focusing solely on the lady's pleasure. Incidental contact is one thing, but overt male to male stuff is beyond my comfort zone as a straight male.

@Ready123: What? They suspended air traffic from PA to NOLA?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I thought I would add my 2 cents to this very interesting conversation. I have had the pleasure of being with a couple where his balls and cock had dragged over my face and I did not mind it at all. being that I am a go with the flow sort of guy and seeing how excited she got by all the attention we payed to her, I didnt mind it at all. Actually at a later date, while we were kneeling on the bed along side her, at her request, we were stroking ourselves for her pleasure as she was pleasuring herself. She reached up and took my hand and placed it on him and took his hand and did the same thing. She went crazy watching us now stroking eachother for her enjoyment. That was my first experience of this sort and I did not mind it at all. Seeing her get so excited watching us, I thought was extremely erotic. Just thought I would add my experience..Thanks

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I have done this with the hubby taking her from behind and we all enjoyed it very much. I think you will too.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
If a guy is so squeamish about being in close proximity to a straight husband that he can't focus entirely on pleasuring the wife in an MFM, maybe he should stick to vanilla one-on-one encounters. And if that's the case, there is no reason for him being on a swingers' site.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Rdy,

I'm honored! ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM