Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some 69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I first posted this thread, it was to find if people had done this and if it were physically practical to try it. I have never had male contact and have no desire to kiss men nor take it up the rear, but if male contact intensifies her arousal, its all good with me, including dual handjobs. Her climaxes are what do it for me.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Mr. Heat: I've helped women enjoy a DP experience where some incidental contact can't be avoided. My earlier post stated that I didn't object one time when a woman wanted her man to go down on her while I was in her, where I knew he was straight and any minimal contact was only incidental and totally directed at her pleasure. My latest post asked rhetorically whether a single male should even be in the lifestyle if he is overly squeamish about a husband joining in to pleasure his wife.

You twisted things to imply that I would like the very things --described by another poster-- that I specifically said were beyond my comfort level. I try to post here with a little precision, which is wasted if the reader has no reading comprehension. Please try to find another venue for venting any antagonism you have; I seriously doubt that the readers of this thread are interested in watching a pissing contest.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
But Des, I thought you understood the value of anticipation....That we will get together is a foregone conclusion. The "when" is just a matter of choosing the right moment....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
If it was a guy's big hairy ass, now that I'd have a problem with ;-)

P.S. Nic, since you're soooo slow in getting to PA, that's why my faith in you is waning.

Enjoy your Friday....

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Guilty as charged...oh ye of little faith!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
LOL, Nic, you're such a schmoozer, but I'm losing faith in you ;-)

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
I am not being judgmental in any way and I do believe that Akron is just stating what many have come to accept. Call it a code or just that certain words or phrases come to take on specific meaning within a certain context.

I also read your profile Steve and you show some interest in meeting males. (The bar thingy between Couples and Females) Maybe you just mean as part of a couple but if I were looking at your profile, I would interpret that as being open to bi or M/M action.

Again, no judgment and I am not pretending to speak for the majority or for anyone really. Just telling you my first impression.

Oh and Des, I am trying REAL hard to make that happen!!

;-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
I just always thought it ment that you were willing to try just about about anything within reason and as long as it is enjoyed by all involved and the respect factor is always there. never thought of it in any other context. Gee, learning alot today..LOL

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Hah. I had to check and it doesn't say it. I guess I felt it was implied

Open vs closed minded: would the bi people minds just be slightly ajar?

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Fun: We didn't suspend the traffic in that direction, it just noone wanted to fly into that damn storm.

As for the open minded thing. I think my profile says that and it means just that: open minded. Its not code for anything. I kinda feel that if you can't be your true self within the psuedo anonymity of the net, where can you be.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM