Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some 69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had this exact experience during our last MFM "date"! It was flippin' WONDERFUL!!

We had met a guy who is bi and had expressed a fantasy about being in a 69 with a woman as she was being fucked. I'm not bi, but I'm not phobic about it, either!! Since we had been with the guy before and everyone was very comfortable with each other, I thought "why not?"

We had already played around for a while when she rolled over onto him in a 69 and I watched for a couple of minutes. Then I moved behind her and could see his face buried in her pussy. I was hard and ready, and he lowered his head as I moved forward. He was only a few inches away as I slid into her. I started stroking and he kept licking, and I felt his tongue move from her clit to my dick with each thrust. My balls were rubbing on his nose and I felt her tense and saw her grab the sheets as she started to cum. That was all it took, and I exploded inside her. I pumped myself dry in her, then slowly pulled my dick out of her. He immediately dove back in and sucked and licked her clean.

She rolled off and we all agreed that it was fuckin' AWESOME and that we HAVE to do that again!!!

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
i have had the true pleasure of being the one licking her clit while her husband was inside her. She found it to be incredibly erotic and her response was awesome. i really enjoyed it too. She had several intense climaxes. I love the taste of a womans climax.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
You have to comforable with mm contact for sure. Thi sis one of our favorite positions and makes her cum hard.

State College PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
The simple fact is that if you are going to be truly free within a 3som there is going to be a little crossing of the swords. It's just part of the program

curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Kinky, You articulated things I've thought but could not frame in words so well. We've done things lately we would not have considered a decade ago. As long as all people are on board, whatever they do is ok.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
PS I am really lousy at 69. I guess I'm not a multi tasker. Love giving oral, but I like to focus on the "task at hand" so to speak.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
KinkyandtheBrain,

Welcome to the forums. No need to defend your orientation. You will find on here, however, a lot of people who might disregard and even degrade your bisexuality. Never mind those, feel free to post whatever you want to post. While a lot won't admit their own orientation, there are those reading your posts who will find them helpful.

Clever screen name, by the way. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
As there already seems to be a lot of discussion here on this topic, please don't flame me for putting my two-cents worth in. For all the "strictly-straight" men out there, you really need not have any homophobia regard bisexual men, at least not regarding ones such as myself. I am NOT gay. (Not that I have anything against gay men...I just don't count myself among their number.) I feel WAY too much attraction and arousal with women to even consider for one moment that I might be gay! No. But I *am* open to sexual contact with men. Would I want to have a sex life that only involved interaction with males? No, not unless I were stranded on a desert island with only men as companions. And though I have had an occasional m2m experience, what I really prefer is a sexual tryst that involves both a woman AND a man, simultaneously. There are so many more pleasures to be enjoyed, when gender boundaries cease to be an issue. I am not seeking out men who want to be fucked up the ass. And if you have shown no interest in receiving oral pleasure from me, I'm NOT going to just grab your cock and start sucking on it! I enjoy sexual pleasures that are enjoyed by my partners. I have had MANY MFM threesomes with straight men, and I dare say they never had a clue that I was bisexual. Like me, most bisexual men only wish to share carnal pleasures directly with another man when that man is open to it. Just my input... seems like there are a lot of homophobes out there who will dismiss you as a play partner just because you've called yourself bi. I can pleasure a woman, either solo or with the help of a straight man, as well (or better) than most straight men can, and I enjoy every moment of it!

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
As the male half of the couple, this is one of my FAVORITE things to do! Granted, I am very bi-comfortable, so perhaps it's not for everyone, but I find this to be very exciting. Depending on how vigorous the fucking is, it can be difficult to maintain contact between my tongue and the clit/lips/shaft/balls, but it certainly is fun trying, lol! Breathing can actually become a bit of an issue, but I've learned to catch gasps of air when I can, just so I can maintain contact with them both as long as possible. When the cock occasionally falls out, I've even used my mouth, lips and tongue to reinsert it into her vagina... fun for all involved! But again, I am comfortable giving oral pleasure to a man...

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Long time since this was discussed but have found on both occasions it was difficult to get tongue/mouth on clit while he was thrusting. Very close quarters! Not for the claustrophobic.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM