69 in a MFM : Swingers Discussion 178972101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some69 in a MFM
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM
Created by: qua
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are newbies and we would like to sixty-nine while she is taken from behind. Anyone with experience about the praticality if this. I'm not bi nor fearful of contact but it seams I'll have balls dragging on my forehead and eyes. Not a problem if it works and does it for her.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We enjoy this position very much. For a woman who needs clitoral stimulation in order to get off it is a perfect fit and for the guy it is a real turn on to be that close to the action.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
My point goes more to deception than sexual preference. If your profile lists straight and in it you make a point of saying you have only played with women yet post how much you enjoy sucking a cock, I think you are being dishonest.

This had been debated before and some will disagree but IMHO, if you are a guy who enjoys sucking cock, you are not straight.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
I think what I dislike the most is being categorized or classified. The moment there is a classification or label associated with gender preference assumptions are made or are being made. I can think of a half dozen gender preference labels that can be associated an individual. I don't like any of them. HOWEVER the least consequential label is "straight". Even with that label one often wonders if the bearer is "homophobic". I think I like the "No Label" label the best.

OH MY !!! Now you are thinking "he is supressing latent blah blah blah" ....

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
shhhhh, From what I read , some may just like to taste the "seed". No pun intended..... Not that there is anything wrong with it either, Just not my cup of tea so to speak.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Interesting how many guys describe themselves as straight but talk about the joys of sucking cock.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
TREAT 3SOME POSITION for us...... we like to suck and fuck together. best is a daisy chain where all xnumber of partners are somehow connected.... sucking, fucking, kissing, hugging......

Lakewood NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I have really enjoyed doing this with a couple. I love to be the one licking and sucking on them both while they are making a cream pie. I love it when the wife is multi orgasmic and i get to lick and suck her cum off them both until he cums in her and letting me clean up.. such a rush to find a couple that enjoys this. It would be a pleasre t ohear from couples that enjoy it too.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
We've heard this activity called "69 with a Bone-us." It's not for everyone, but we have enjoyed it now and again....

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Some couple who want 69 , right now? :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
On The Beech is oh so amazingly hot! WOW!!!!!!!!

So here is a slight spin on the thread............

Doing 69 while she is being taken from behind is a special treat for me. There are times that, due to her height, the softness of the mattress, desire to just be concentrating on eating her pussy while she is being filled that I wouldnt mind foregoing the 69 part.

What are some of the other pusition / arrangement options others have tried that offer good access to her pussy while still allowing good efficient stroking by her hubby, and not killing ones neck in the process?

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
TOPIC: 69 in a MFM