420 friendly : Swingers Discussion 71711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some420 friendly
TOPIC: 420 friendly
Created by: lmanandbj
Original Starting post for this thread:
can someone explain the term 420 friendly

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dope is dope.

Dope smoking is for dopes.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fun I think that last post from shib was the Mr, but I could be wrong.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Sweet honestly I don't know what the hub bub is about, and have no intention of digging back to see. I just know throwing tantrums doesn't get anybody very far whether they are right or wrong.

I always thought pot made folks mellow, must be another one of those myths or urban legends.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
"i wish that everybody throwing stats and clinical studies around would stop over and help me hit this thing."

Shibby's got a cute ass. I'd hit it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It's still PEE!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
wow added a lil angry man to the block list..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2221 posts)
Last post I assure you:

Does everyone here REALLY think it's that I "want to be right"? I'd much prefer to be wrong actually. I's much prefer that our country was not wasting billions on a 'drug war' that is making things worse BY THEIR OWN ASSESSMENT! I wish people were educated in differentiating a fact from a statement free of fact. I wish people could see past their own little fiefdoms, whether online or real-time and understand that they are being controlled in all ways. I wish my kids were going to live in a better world. Until then i WILL continue to piss off low information types in the hope that maybe one person reading this will say to themselves "I get it" and make a difference.

It's a simple case of FACT vs HYPERBOLE. What does not register about this? Am I right? NO, I am CORRECT because I am presenting FACTS. Present FACTS and you too could be correct.

Seriously people, until we can differentiate between fact and hyperbole we don't have a snowballs chance in hell of surviving as a Democratic Republic. If I piss off a few people in a chat room to keep driving this point home. And yes, even in a sex chat room we have a duty AS CITIZENS to keep this topic hot.

Run away (what new environs can we haunt) or simply taunt with grade school epithets about prostate problems-deal with it how you must, but you will remember this when it strikes you some day that we all fiddled while our country burned.

Have a wonderful day folks. Enjoy this freedom we have while you can.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Personally, I am abandoning this thread. There was a discussion, it became toxic, other members asked that it get back on track and it didn't.

Several have suggested that the insulting, intimidating behavior stop, but that doesn't seem likely to happen. So, I'm unsubscribing to the thread.

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Ghost , I'd suggest seeing a doctor , sounds like a prostrate problem to me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav

"I know you are but what am I?" Seriously? omg I'm going to pee myself!

roflmao

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: 420 friendly