3some with a friend : Swingers Discussion 558531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some3some with a friend
TOPIC: 3some with a friend
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have become very good friends with 2-3 couples and have never felt any jealously, envy et.al. and bad vibes with them in regards to friendship and sex. With one couple I will travel halfway and meet the wife by herself on occasion. We always make a video for her to show her husband once she gets back home. I think you just have to put sex in its place within your friendship.

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Recreational sex requires that all parties be able to maintain a middle ground between (i) complete relational disattachment, and (ii) emotional dependence. Given that this couple is close friends with the 3rd and are relatively new, there is indeed a risk of developing too much of an emotional dependence. It is the responsibility of the 3rd (presumably a single male) to take the lead and be sensitive to the dynamics.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
I did that once, the 3 of us got along great until she started getting feelings for me. Caused all kinds of problems, but the sex was great.

Dulles VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are ready for our first MFM experience but she thinks she will be more comfortable with a friend (and there is friend of mine she finds attractive). This guy also hinted that he would be into it. What we read here suggests that it might not be a good idea. Any suggestions?

Izmir Izmir Turkey
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: 3some with a friend