3some with a friend : Swingers Discussion 55853
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some3some with a friend
TOPIC: 3some with a friend
Created by: newark_couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are ready for our first MFM experience but she thinks she will be more comfortable with a friend (and there is friend of mine she finds attractive). This guy also hinted that he would be into it. What we read here suggests that it might not be a good idea. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think I could do a threesome with friends. I like to keep friends separate from the lifestyle.

Atlantic City NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We had threesome with our best friend mfm it was great and lasted for three years. Would love to share stories

Valdosta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife and I had our first swing event with my best friend. He was newly divorced. We invited him over to dinner and afterward the conversation led toward sex. That broke the ice. The next time we talked a little more and my wife did a striptease, we talked some more. The third time my wife did a much more erotic striptease that turned into a sexual encounter for all of us.

We were unsure of our selves at the beginning but the time we spent building up to it worked well for us. By the third time my wife and I were ready and so was my friend.

My wife and I divorced many years later but all the three us remained friends until my wifes untimely death.

The male is still my best and oldest friend. I have shared in his relationships too.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I suggest that you two forego doing your first MFM experience with a friend. That can present a whole set of problems for you during the experience and after, as well.

My advice is for you to pick a single guy from SLS who meets your standards.

I know that for couples, picking a single guy is not an easy choice. Usually it is the male half of the couple that does this, but you should tell your wife to pick about 5 or 6 candidates and then the two of you make the final decision after contacting the guys.

I suggest you do not email back and forth more that 2 or 3 times with any one guy. That can go on endlessly, if you let it. If you find that you aren't making any headway after a few emails, break off and move on.

Just get a feel for the the guys, pick your two favorites and meet with them individually in a public venue. Then decide.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! Central! Don't give my secrets away! Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I love threesome and fulfilling all holes too

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
LOL, Jim, Jim, Jim, LOL That was a classic move and that's why we love ya!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8948 posts)
Easy, hders. That sounds a lot like pandering! LOL!

Jim (who lives a LOT closer to hope2 than YOU do!)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You have identified a common "problem" and a good reason to choose people already with some swinging experience. First timers, especially friends, can have some really high levels of discomfort. In a woman, that's not such a big problem to overcome, but a man who experiences a great deal of anxiety or discomfort is unlikely to get an erection.

Mrs. Valovers has found that occasionally even with experienced swingers the other man can have erection problems the first time they get together. It has happened to me a few times, and I fully understand how "traumatizing" it can be to a man. I felt that way too, and I STILL have a mental block about the woman i was with in our first couple of swinging experiences. Thankfully they were very patient with us "newbies," and on the 3rd try everything worked out, but only because we were at an on-premises club that time and surrounded by naked people openly playing around. Such an erotic setting enabled me to overcome my anxieties long enough to at least "get in," after which everything feels so good it "hardened up" just fine.

Friends of ours went dancing recently and she flirted openly with the drummer, whom they both already knew. At the end of the evening they invited him home to join them in an mfm threesome. Same result. He couldn't get it up.

It happens, and it happens a lot the first time people get together, and even a lot MORE when you are bringing someone into the equation who has never done this before.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I love threesomes and hope to have more of them

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: 3some with a friend