3some question : Swingers Discussion 65037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some3some question
TOPIC: 3some question
Created by: MCLCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When it comes to our FMF get togethers we ( the wife and I ) always makes the other woman the center of attention to start with and as the night progresses we switch it around so that everyone is the center of attention so that way everyone involved ends up being the pleaser and the pleased.

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
pcritters: I think you will find that MMF refers to sexual activities the two males as well as the female. MFM there is not usually sexual activity between the males.

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
Im a single bif and definetly depends on the couple. Communication is the key. For me I always like to start with the lady leading into all of us playing.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
It is even not about all attention for guy or pleasing him,they just always love to show off others what a man he is by having two wives at once and handling it.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Could someone tell me the difference between MMF and MFM 3some?

Florence AL

Username hidden
(401 posts)
Theresa used to get together regularly with a couple and the action was fairly varied. The FF actions were mostly for the guy's benefit, but he also enjoyed being the center of their attention.

We haven't had the chance, yet, for a FMF, and frankly it is a bit intimidating. If they both started in on me, I'm not sure how long I would last. :-) Yes, seing her with the other woman would please the voyeur in me, and my exhibitionistic side would love to have her watch while I am with the other woman. I guess we just like it all ....

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Actually for us, there is lots of attention given all around in MFF. I (the guy) have gotten lots of attention, then the tide shifts towards one of the F, then moves again to the other F. Kind of like a big three-way wrestling match - the odd one gets tag teamed by the other two...over and over and over. That way nobody gets left out. The thought of it is sooo hot... hands, lips, fingers, tongues, genitals everywhere.

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
Welcome to the forums cntrycpl101!

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
My wife and I have had only one FMF threesome. Not to long ago. We payed alot of attention to the other woman. Both taking turns devouring her. Then she had her way with us. So we all wound up well satisfied and fell asleep in each others arms. Wow was it incredible!!! When it happens again it will be the same way of course it would be nice to be spoiled by two other women but if I'm not its cool. Its about everyone having a good time.

Malvern AR

Username hidden
(1 post)
We've only had one fmf 3some but for me it was all about me (the male) being the center of attention. I also enjoyed the 2 women interacting but my wife is reall not into the bi-thing. I'll never forget the sight of both women sucking and licking my cock at the same time. We're off to Vegas in a few weeks and look forward to our first mfm 3some now.

Portland ME

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: 3some question