3 sum : Swingers Discussion 203091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some3 sum
TOPIC: 3 sum
Created by: ajptmp1026 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome.

They are called unicorns.

There are lots of posts discussing this that will answer your question.

But in summary.

There are very very very very few actual SINGLE women online. Or women who play alone with couples.

They are also number one in demand. Almost every single man and couple is looking for single women.

So its like black Friday at Walmart for them.

We've never managed to find one in all these years. The only mff situations we have had were the result of friends, couples we've played with before that split up, or just luck offline.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Hey does any one know where to find single women looking for couple , we are new to this and are looking for a single girl to become part of our family ,,,,any advice ?

Longview WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
That's what really trips my trigger is seeing her go for it, her initiating things.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
To add.

If I were you. I would really talk to her and find out whether or not shes interested AT ALL.

We have seen so many couples that the wife just goes along with it to please their husband but they themselves didnt really want to do it.

Dont force it on her. If she is interested, let her look. If she knows about the profile on here. Give her the keys to it. Let her take over looking for someone.

Otherwise it will not be a good thing. She'll feel pressured. Probably dirty afterwards. And resent you for it even if she doesnt tell you.

Its hard to keep your head sometimes when you get a taste of this lifestyle. Especially for a guy. Hell. Its something that I would do 3-4 times a week if I could.

We dont play very often, but if I put a little pressure on my wife we probably would more.

But for me. The biggest thrill is HER DESIRE. When SHE comes home and I see her looking online before I even bring it up. When SHE is emailing back and forth without me. And then SHE sets up the meet with someone that SHE wants to do.

That turns me on and blows my mind like nothing else.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
My question is....did it take you a year to talk her into fucking another man in a 3some you wanted to arrange? Or was she on board from the get go and wanted to arrange the 3some she wanted to have? Apparaently she does not want to fuck a total stranger...she wants to feel comfortable with you and another man you both know and trust...she might even think he's hot and be fantasizing about having carte blanche in bed with 2 men

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Thats my question as well.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I have to ask.......

Is your wife aware that you and her have a couples membership on a swingers site?

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Maybe it would have been better for your friend if you didn't know...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Maybe your friend freaked out at the thought of fucking your wife knowing you'd know you fucked her..if so, he's a true friend

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Maybe you should suggest a woman.....

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: 3 sum