Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › 2 men and a lady!
TOPIC: 2_men_and_a_lady!
Created by: rainbowblyte The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
CT is right on. Finding a single girl who wants to do two guys would probably be easier to do at a singles bar than on a swingers site. But, there are plenty of couples who will entertain the idea of an extra guy or two. The thing to remember when you're approaching couples is to show respect for both the wife AND the husband. As a single guy on a swingers site, you must remember that you're an extra. Any hint of an attitude that says, "I just wanna bang your ol' lady" will get you thrown out quickly. Again, a couple of young guys looking for a young girl to tag team may as well just troll the bars.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
You are assuming that you need to look for a single woman. There are many couples on this site who would be happy to entertain an "extra" man or two. Read their profile carefully and also look at their certs. You never know. Just like men who fantasize about having two or more women at once, many women have exciting fantasies about enjoying the attention of multiple men. My own opinion is that you have to start with respect first. The details of what you two might do during the sexual encounter is best saved until the woman asks. Good luck!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(335 posts)
It is early yet. pffft

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah She...and misspelled success too!

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Bored sac?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well, you're two thirds away from a complete job. Hmmm, what is that last ingredient needed...

No magic wand for this dilemma, it's just a matter of finding a woman to participate. Your in the right place and it's just a matter of making a connection. Try scrolling the "who's on" link for single females and drop them a polite note complementing them on their profile and whatever catches your eye. Multiple that by a bunch of times until you have sucess.

Maybe this is a put on...and more importantly, why am I responding?

I have issues.

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: 2 men and a lady
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.