2 Men w- my wife : Swingers Discussion 189594
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Some2 Men w- my wife
TOPIC: 2 Men w- my wife
Created by: NicoleSean
Original Starting post for this thread:
SO, my wife and I were talking about fantasies the other night and she mentioned that she wanted to have 3 men at once. Myself and two others. She wantes to be the total center of attention. A. How do I find two men. B. How do I make sure that she is respected and enjoys it and isn't "degraded." A threesome with a single guy is doable. I'm just afraid of finding two men who think it's a free for all and don't listen to what she wants. PS- Looking in SD

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
with us ... I usually am point person to chat with and if I get along with them and they know not to act like cavemen lol I can set up a meet with my wife in a neutral environment ... meet them all singly and than have everyone meet weed out the trouble makers ... or ones that your wife doesn't seem attracted to... its time consuming but worth it

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Z Z Krewe your suggestion is excellent.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We have done this before and one of the other guys was someone we had already played with. Communication before is the key to a good time.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
As with anything do your due deligence. Talk and meet socially to ensure you are OK with the individual. If that is the right male, he will understand your situation and not be pushy. DO this until you are able to find the right amount of males you desire to fulfill your fantasy. If you let them know upfront that you will contact them when ready but they are put off by that, then let them go and keep looking.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Or read a short story and act out the parts you like best

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
That would be difficult to stand around and not join in.

Not nearly as much fun.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Might I suggest that you find 3 guys - none of whom are you - and you stay clothed and act as the director/photographer/policeman (if needed)?

That way you can make sure she's getting what she wants without the complications of you being naked too.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18826 posts)
For Sean of 'NicoleSean'

Since it seems you are asking for insight, I suggest that you let her know you approve of her fantasy, and have her write a script for what she would like and choose guys to read it before accepting her offer.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6820 posts)
Probably best to approach two (or more) men she has already enjoyed! Once the situation evolves past MFM, it would be a BIG plus to have some familiarity, and avoid the chances of disrespect.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
oh my, bigbills tread is very alive

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: 2 Men w- my wife