Wisconsin Lifestylers : Swingers Discussion 217538
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsWisconsinWisconsin Lifestylers
TOPIC: Wisconsin Lifestylers
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, it would be nice to have a forum or thread just to get to know one another. We have a few clubs and a lot of groups but nowhere just to chat it up. Maybe we could use this thread. Join in and lets see where it goes.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, I am the other half of Mel7498! our couple site is "toesinsand"! We do love to camp in the northwoods of Wisconsin, but the only great place to openly swing is a hotel room or secluded campsite. If you do find a nice place, let us know because I would be more than happy to keep paying for Mel7498 and myself to attend great lifestyle events!

Shawano WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'm not sure anyone wants to meet anymore. We contact people and they never will set a date to meet. We have had people contact us and wouldn't you know it we aren't able to meet. I'm beginning to think none of us have time. But you know what we'll keep trying.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
no, 24 hours is never enough! lol I am in Minocqua area several times a year. love that area. In my head that seems like a halfway point for you both..... I know, depends on the day, time, etc.

Kimberly WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We are always open to a M&G. But like most people, it would depend on the day, time and distance.

Geezzz, it seems 24 hours in a day isn't enough any more.

Laona WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Kividi

Wow, you guys are pretty close to us. Maybe what we need to do is locate a bar somewhere between us and set up a meet and greet, or we could have it either to the south , east or west of us and see how many people might be interested.

Just a thought, I also see you belong to our group Northwoods Campers, maybe I should put an invite to the other members.

What do you think?

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Chiming in, "Ding-Dong".

I read the forums quite often, just to try to figure out what we are doing wrong.

A place to go to just "chat it up" would be great.

Laona WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We have a pretty fun group in my area with numerous events to choose from. Couple hotel takeovers, bar takeovers, house parties and smaller meet and greets, and that is just this month, I can't fit them all in!! lol

Kimberly WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I think it could be a good place to say something and hopefully no matter what you say will not offend someone. Most people from Wisconsin are pretty friendly and can speak there mind politely. Now if we could just meet and play that would e nice as well.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
yea the forums dont really seem to be a very popular place on here... Kinda sad...

Richland Center WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm beginning to think not many people from Wisconsin read the forums. Come on friends chime in.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Wisconsin Lifestylers