Secrets Post-halloween Bash : Swingers Discussion 207018101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsWisconsinSecrets Post-halloween Bash
TOPIC: Secrets Post-halloween Bash
Created by: morg_n_tach
Original Starting post for this thread:
Secrets Post-halloween Bash.....Post-halloween bash.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was totally floored with seeing this party had been moved to the 10th. May I just vent my EXTREME displeasure with this decision? We had reserved quite a number of rooms and were working on it to get friends to come to the party. I realize that it is hunting opening season, but we are not all hunters you know! If they rather sit in a tree hunting deer, that is their choice, I rather hunt beavers, but that is just me. Very, very disappointing as we were very looking forward to this. I think it is a bit late in the game to make a change like that. Also for all the people on the list already ,a little note would have been appreciated. We schedule our events we go to well in advance and so we are booked already.

Dane WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I heard that this party was moved to Nov. 10 by the hotel. Would you please confirm or deny that?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
Secrets Post-halloween Bash.....Post-halloween bash.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Manitowoc WI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Secrets Post-halloween Bash