Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events West Virginia WHAT HAPPENED AT THE AIRPORT THEATER AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY
TOPIC: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE AIRPORT THEATER AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY
Created by: PALADINWARRIOR
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well my post drew alot of attention. Over time I had 11 hellos and all said they would be very interested in going but I had to pick one and the one I picked out of 11...well she was supposed to have met me there but did not show up. I wonder if I had chosen any of the other ten would they have been there. The party was very nice on the owners part they had catered food and drinks including beer. It could have been a fun time if the lady had shown up but such is the life of being a swinger...you win some and you loose more LOL...peace out and yall have the best hollidays ever this season....Milt

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well my post drew alot of attention. Over time I had 11 hellos and all said they would be very interested in going but I had to pick one and the one I picked out of 11...well she was supposed to have met me there but did not show up. I wonder if I had chosen any of the other ten would they have been there. The party was very nice on the owners part they had catered food and drinks including beer. It could have been a fun time if the lady had shown up but such is the life of being a swinger...you win some and you loose more LOL...peace out and yall have the best hollidays ever this season....Milt

Clifton Forge VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE AIRPORT THEATER AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY