Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events West Virginia Private House Parties
TOPIC: Private House Parties
Created by: RetiredFF
Original Starting post for this thread:
We (some other couples, single ladies and I) are hosting PHP at my farm in central WV. Here is the information on the next one. We are having a Party July 14 for couples, single females (Bi and Straight) and a very select # of well screened single guys. Feel free to invite some friends. (Especially ones that you know are real) We do this about once a month or so if interested. Drop us a note and let us know if you want to attend.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey All, We now have a group (Thank You SLS) titled House parties West Virginia. Take a look and join if you are interested. It will be much easier to post the information rather than send out individual invites.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We are back from vacation and planning the next party. Looks like the tentative date will be the weekend before Halloween. You guess the theme ... LOL. So many folks have stated that Halloween weekend is a family thing, so the weekend before looks better. What do you think. Send or post your thoughts. Now, the responses have been so overwhelming that we will have to limit the invitations. There is only so much room. If you think you will be attending, jump in early ... first cum first served.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
A big Thank You to all who attended and we all hope you had a great time. For all the new couples that were here, we hope you found the answers to your questions and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Yes we do. I will send you a note with a link to my website. It is free and off by business site - so please don't share it with just anyone. The page is loaded with questions and answers that others have asked - and there are also the basic rules of the lifestyle. Thanks for asking and enjoy the friends you will meet.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Good Morning swingingwvcouple4u, Thank you for asking about the party. We really don't know the total number of people until the night of the party, but it usually runs from 10-20 couples, a few single females and a couple of well screened single males. Seems folks up here are slow to respond. When my ex and I hosted a party in Miami, we were full within 24 hours of sending out the invitations. I am still getting used to the slower pace here. This party in in conjuction with the Freedom Fest MC Rally at Snowshoe - but you do not have to ride a bike to attend. Start time is not set, as a number of folks are camping here, hoteling or staying in the house. We have 232 acres of woods, a couple of cool trail rides set so if you want to come early and hang out - feel free and bring your ATV if you like. Send me a mail for more detailed information, especially since I can't send you mail as a single male. The phone number is also listed on the site if you have any questions. If you want references, contact funcapitalcouple, hdbdm or shagnbarb here on SLS. Thanks again for asking. Gene

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hi there we would love to attend a house party here in WV. We have been to a few meet and greet's and have met alot of real nice people. We really have enjoyed meeting the new friends we have made through SLS and want to continue making new one's as well. How many couples do you think you will have at the party? Is there a limit on how many can attend? What time does it start?

Scotia NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We (some other couples, single ladies and I) are hosting PHP at my farm in central WV. Here is the information on the next one. We are having a Party July 14 for couples, single females (Bi and Straight) and a very select # of well screened single guys. Feel free to invite some friends. (Especially ones that you know are real) We do this about once a month or so if interested. Drop us a note and let us know if you want to attend.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Private House Parties