Party for my wifes 30 Birthday Sep 1st : Swingers Discussion 64041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsWest VirginiaParty for my wifes 30 Birthday Sep 1st
TOPIC: Party for my wifes 30 Birthday Sep 1st
Created by: twisted2003
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife Hope is going to be 30 on Sep. 1st. and I am having a party for her on Sep. 1st. at the strip club Off The Shoulder in Huntington, WV. It is located at 3274 US Route 60 a little ways down from the Adult Bookstore there in Huntington, WV. If you need exact directions message us here or on yahoo messenger cum_n_play_2004. You will need a photo ID to proof your 21, the cover charge for the night will be $5.00 a person and you get a free drink. We also have rented a suite at the Holiday Inn on 3rd. Ave. in Huntington, WV. Everyone who comes to the strip club for the party is invited to the hotel for the after party. We will let you know at the club what the room number is. We will not be charging couples and single females for the after party (only if you want to help out), If single male the charge will be $15.00. For the after party you will need to bring your own drinks and condoms. Last, don't forget to bring Hope a gift since it is her birthday!!!!! Please let us know here or message us at yahoo if you are comming or would like to come. I will post more details as the date gets closer.

West Liberty KY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Party for my wifes 30 Birthday Sep 1st