Wsc Swingers Party : Swingers Discussion 104978
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsWashingtonWsc Swingers Party
TOPIC: Wsc Swingers Party
Created by: hardwoodcabin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wsc Swingers Party.....Wsc swingers party.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our next WSC event is a 80's Disco Dance and play party. on June 23rd 2012. Donations to come to this party is $20 each and we will have a BBQ pot luck dinner. Please go to the WSC group to RSVP for this event or write me personally on here.

Parkland WA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Well We do not go to the hardwood Cabin anymore it no longer exists. WSC Is still going Very strong but in Tacoma Washington. We are Now Washington _Swing_ City on yahoo and still Washington Sexpositive_Connections on here SLS. both ways when you say WSC people know what your talking about. Our parties are respectful social events. We have a on premise venue that belongs to us. We are in the berbs of Tacoma with no close neighbors. We together have build our venue from the ground up on a 1 acre peace of property. wich was mostly grass. We have some more work to do which the group is helping us with . Our venue is almost looking like a park new grass, trees and flowers all over. Summer 2012 will be awesome come on out sometime just send me a email and i will let you know how.

Parkland WA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Wsc Swingers Party.....Wsc swingers party.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Kent WA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Wsc Swingers Party