Port Orchard House party! : Swingers Discussion 50429
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsWashingtonPort Orchard House party!
TOPIC: Port Orchard House party!
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Port Orchard House party!.....Hot tub and BBQ in the woods!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy smokes what a party! We couldn't have asked for better people, a better time, or a better drive to get there (LOL) OK seriously, thank you to everyone who came to our humble home and made it the fantastic party it was. The hot tub will never be the same. To all the new people who attended it was great to meet all of you and we are giddy with excitement over seeing you all again. Everyone seemed to hit it off fantastically and I think I saw everyone having fun the whole time. Jean is exausted from all the attention from all those guys and gals (You know who you are... maybe she doesn't?) and I have one question... How can so many devices fit into one bag? There were toys EVERYWHERE! We will most certainly be having another one here, but several people mentioned that they were interested in hosting, so stay tuned for the next event... We are certainly on a roll now!

Olalla WA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
OK, a total of 15 couples signed up on the RSVP poll at the PS&B Yahoo site. directions have been emailed out... We will try to post how it all went tomorrow! See you all here and for our next one STAY TUNED! Remember. anyone with a COMPLETED Yahoo profile who can PROVE they are a couple (Webcam, phone, meet in person, whatever) is able to join the group. We are a good bunch of people, laid back and relaxed gatherings... We are just very careful about making sure it stays that way. Our main rule is that drama and bad attitudes will NOT stay in the group. I will keep you posted... Woohoo!

Olalla WA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Ok, did I miss the details of the address, time, etc? Any help? thanks.

Silverdale WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh... and you can also click on "View Event" at the top of this page... Hope that helps!

Olalla WA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
OK, then let's fix that! Links can't be placed here, but I will try to fake it: groups DOT yahoo DOT com/group/Passionate_Swingers_and_Bedmates/ the group link is available in groups home here on SLS, but that should make it easier.

Olalla WA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Woohoo! Saturday is looking to be a great time had by all. So far we have 10 confirmed couples and a couple of single gals. The hot tub is warming up and we are laying out the mattresses. Any suggestions for movies, music, games, food etc are welcome.

Directions and specifics for the house party will be emailed to all PS&B members who vote in our group poll that they will be attending.

Just remember. ALL attendees MUST apply to and be accepted by our Yahoo group. We have specific standards that must be met. they are listed on the group's home page for anyone to view. Sorry, but any single guys must be sponsored by a verified member and also must be agreed upon by the group moderators. Everyone in our group is proven to be drama-free, fun, sexy, upbeat, and most of all REAL. We don't have members who live halfway across the country who just want to browse photos... everyone in our group is someone you will actually MEET someday if you want to. We aren't fashion models, we are just regular folks... Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes... But only in a few attitudes.

Olalla WA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Wish we'd have had more notice! Port Orchard is close to us, but Amber works weekends!

Belfair WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Port Orchard House party!.....Hot tub and BBQ in the woods!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Port Orchard House party!