swing scene in Vermont : Swingers Discussion 46046
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontswing scene in Vermont
TOPIC: swing scene in Vermont
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BENNINGTON!!! awwww geeeeeze ! That's only 30 min away ! If we only knew ! sigh

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Thanks Susan,,,thank you,,,I'm blushing now,,,,,you sure are sweet. My lovely accident prone wife knows what your going through. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
You have a standing offer from both of us there Susan... It was a great time John,,,pic's of the vous are ready,,,just get those addresses to me. It was great to sleep again lol...

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
commando, flashing........outlaw digcams ? I DONT THINK SO !!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the brace Susan, but if it helps, do it. It won't make a difference if the person is interested in YOU and not just outward appearances.

Maybe John and I could do a massage/Reki sesson on you.....that could be interesting.....

John good to see you guys made it home ok....great weekend...you "virgins" sure had one hell of a "deflowering" lol talk to ya soon bud.....gotta make plans for next year !

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Susan,don't worry about your back brace,,,your a stunning lady,the only diffrence is that you will make the back bace look pretty too. What a bonus if you were a back brace! Maybe I could change occupations,,,and become one too.....

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
John's game to be used as a comando training prop,,,,just thinking of the possibilities.... And Susan,,,as an ex Boy Scout,,,,I can also braid and weave!

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Susan,,,John said he'll pick up the Red White and Blue gstring Material but it will fit better if the model is in it when he's putting it together. I'm thinking we had better have him keep the sewing needles home,,,,, Too many distractions.ouch! I hope I can get the night off...

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We won't be able to make it........stupid wedding......just as well maybe, I had the image flash through my mind of the 6 of us cruising the room introducing ourselves as "the girls and their johns"....

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
We will make the Meet and Greet if helene can get covered at work. This is a great time of the year to get out and travel. John is the man,,,but the women are all important in my book. John also seams to be the name,,there are at least two at every event we go to and that doesn't include the restrooms!

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
2inVt,,,remember with higher latitude,,,cums 40 degree summer nights, lol. That can cause lots of snuggling u know... John,,,we can't wait all we need now is sunshine! Your suppeised to see me here,,,I was supprised to hear you were hiding behind the chair. lol

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: swing scene in Vermont