Vermont Has everything slowed down : Swingers Discussion 52875
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontVermont Has everything slowed down
TOPIC: Vermont Has everything slowed down
Created by: SandJinVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
MMM,,,I'm hoping so.....and if your feeling good,,,and I know you look good,,,,Sorry ski resorts,,,it's going to be a long warm winter.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Need to rest up between posts Susan,,lol. If it snows everyone can follow you. Your a really hot lady and a poor Vt snow flake doesn't stand a chance in that kind of heat...!

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
It has been a crazy year for us. We are working on the house and doing a lot of landscape work. John,,,if it's not projects....it's kids or inlaws. You know what I'm saying. Skinny dipping in the new pond will be fun next year! Happy holidays to everyone.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
This past year has been pretty slow for us also.....didn't have much of a chance to get out. Gotta say though the few times we did were memorable.....Rutland tops the list. (Speaking of lists, I know we're on ONE of Susans.....and don't want to know the title) lol

Here's hoping for a little bit of luck and a lot more free time next year !

John

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Well I have to say that there has been along dry spell for sure. We hope we are on your list of good people met this year :) You are on ours . Not sure if Susan has a list or not? :) she is on ours too even if we didnt meet this year. 2006 will prove to be a very good year I think -- so hang on the pony ride is comeing !!

Concord VT
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Vermont Has everything slowed down