One Last Try For Montreal June 15,16,17 : Swingers Discussion 80295
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontOne Last Try For Montreal June 15,16,17
TOPIC: One Last Try For Montreal June 15,16,17
Created by: mac69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok VT we have set a date for Montreal. We will be up there on June 15,16,17. If anyone is interested in meeting up drop us an email and I will let you know the hotel we will be at. We will be bringing a cute pakistani girl with us who we have played with in the past. She really wanted to have a group go so we could all have as much fun as possible. Due to lack of responses I will give it one last try. We will be there you should think about it. Old Montreal is nice and the horse rides are fun. Good night life and good company. Hope to see some of you there. Let us know and we will be sure to meet up.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well everyone missed a good time. We visited the gardens and the bio dome. We also did some dancing and had drinks at a place with some naked girls. It was the wierdest thing I don't know why they kept getting naked but oh well. We all need to get together and have some fun together. VT seems to be behind the 8 ball. Seems some of our neighbors have many events to attend and we seem to be slacking.

good luck to all and enjoy the summer

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hi, sorry we are a weekend off. We went to montreal for the weekend last weekend fri-sat-sun. Hope you all have fun.

Derby VT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well we mailed 50 people in hopes of getting some responses. We got a ton of emails and maybe even a few that might meet us there. For the rest that can't make it we hope our paths will cross someday as you were one of fifty to get an email from us. Not that we are "ken and Barbie" and that not meeting us is some huge loss but for some reason you caught our eye when we saw your profile. Most of those profiles that caught our eye were even read. We search 150 miles from our home. You try that search and see how many results you got. We also have dial up so searching the profiles was no quick task. For those that are just arriving here you are not to late. We got a great deal of response but no 100% promises. So if you are getting here and really want to go drop us an email. I will mail you back no matter what. Thanks for your time and we hope to see you there.

J&S

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Ok VT we have set a date for Montreal. We will be up there on June 15,16,17. If anyone is interested in meeting up drop us an email and I will let you know the hotel we will be at. We will be bringing a cute pakistani girl with us who we have played with in the past. She really wanted to have a group go so we could all have as much fun as possible. Due to lack of responses I will give it one last try. We will be there you should think about it. Old Montreal is nice and the horse rides are fun. Good night life and good company. Hope to see some of you there. Let us know and we will be sure to meet up.

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: One Last Try For Montreal June 15,16,17