On the go toy boxes : Swingers Discussion 71797
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontOn the go toy boxes
TOPIC: On the go toy boxes
Created by: mac69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been looking for a "toy box" for when we travel. I once saw a stainless steel one which looked really modern and was funny when it was opened and it was full of toys and movies. What does everyone use and any ideas where I can get one. Our biggest problem is I like to be organized so just a brown paper bag full of toys and lubes and condoms will not due. Thanks for any ideas
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I have located the perfect box. Yeah yeah keep laughing I said box. Anyways I was at home depot in the tool box section and I found a brief case style box which is stainless steel on the outside. The box is not heavy and I don't think it would have ever worked for real tools. The box is perfect because it has dividers inside and locks on the outside like lugage. I have divided the box so the condoms are all organized in one section depending on which brand you like. Thhen their is the lube section. The cock ring section and the dildo and vibrator section. It actually holds more than I thought. The only thing not in the box is movies. Oh well I guess we can carry those some other place. The entire thing was like $19.99 and works great. Holds so much I am amazed for its size.

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
And I just saw something perfect. Costco has what I suppose you could call a small suitcase on wheels. Has a handle so you can drag it along, but the best is that its made for things like cosmetics, etc., so it has pockets all around the side, and zipper compartments. I was tempted. I carry mine in a small backpack, but that isn't going to work for everyone! S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Sounds like a good idea I will take a look and see if they would work. Thanks for the idea.

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Sounds like a good idea not sure though if it would have the room as most tackle boxes have small compartments due to the size of lures. Right now we have a small carry on size piece of luggage but it just looks like we are moving in when we arrive. It is a good size but not very easy to organize. Hmmmmm I guess the quest continues. Thanks for the reply though

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We have been looking for a "toy box" for when we travel. I once saw a stainless steel one which looked really modern and was funny when it was opened and it was full of toys and movies. What does everyone use and any ideas where I can get one. Our biggest problem is I like to be organized so just a brown paper bag full of toys and lubes and condoms will not due. Thanks for any ideas

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: On the go toy boxes