Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Vermont No to Canada I C How about a group getting together closer
TOPIC: No to Canada I C How about a group getting together closer
Created by: mac69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I take the no responses for the canada trip question to mean that know one is interested. Thats fine we thought it might be something fun to do since we don't get much time for the M&G's. IS anyone interested in something closer? Is their a party town nearby that their would be enough to do for an entire weekend? This seems like something fun but it is only swinging if more than 2 people cum to the party. So please throw some ideas out their and lets set something up VT. Seems NY has various weekend events why can't we? The blackdoor in NH may be an opion but that only lasts one night. Lets get this party started!!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I take the no responses for the canada trip question to mean that know one is interested. Thats fine we thought it might be something fun to do since we don't get much time for the M&G's. IS anyone interested in something closer? Is their a party town nearby that their would be enough to do for an entire weekend? This seems like something fun but it is only swinging if more than 2 people cum to the party. So please throw some ideas out their and lets set something up VT. Seems NY has various weekend events why can't we? The blackdoor in NH may be an opion but that only lasts one night. Lets get this party started!!!!!

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: No to Canada I C How about a group getting together closer