New Swinger Sites : Swingers Discussion 69325
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontNew Swinger Sites
TOPIC: New Swinger Sites
Created by: mac69
Original Starting post for this thread:
As you can imagine we both like variety. Makes sense hence the swinging. We are have a problem finding people who are close enough and "fit our fancy" so to speak. Anyone have any ideas of other sites similar to this one where we can look to see what else is out there. VT is so small we should just start our own VT swingers site so we are all on one site.

Thanks for any help

S&J

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do understand the M&G thing. We really had a great time at it and wanted to continue with them but were unable due to my schedule. We have since moved further south in VT and now Burlington seems like a haul. As we have met a great deal of fun and interesting people we have not met people close to our ages. I understand that this lifestyle is one that is not popular amoung 20 something year olds and I understand that is probably part of the problem. I just thought I would ask as I have seen some people that we talked with at one time have since left the site. Was not sure if we were missing something. Lake George is a good distance from us. Hopefully we will beable to host our own party when the house is complete. Until then we will be at the mercy of others and until we can find a free weekend I guess we will be left to searching the site for the perfect couple. Thanks all for you response and for those that we have met thank you for the fun we had (dancing she really did like that since I have 2 left feet). hope all is well with everyone and hope our paths cross again.

S&J

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We belong to two or three other sites. None of them have more Vermonters who are truly swingers than this site. Overall, there are a lot of folks on this site who are really swingers and not wannabees. The couple of others who have Vermonters on them, well...we've not had good luck hooking up. Some won't play locally, some won't meet in public (that one always gives me a laugh), and some are just not sure whether they really want to get involved in the lifestyle.

Good luck in your search. Hope you find compatible people. You might try the M&G's again. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
As you can imagine we both like variety. Makes sense hence the swinging. We are have a problem finding people who are close enough and "fit our fancy" so to speak. Anyone have any ideas of other sites similar to this one where we can look to see what else is out there. VT is so small we should just start our own VT swingers site so we are all on one site.

Thanks for any help

S&J

Barre VT
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New Swinger Sites