Meet and Greet, August 20 : Swingers Discussion 48354
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontMeet and Greet, August 20
TOPIC: Meet and Greet, August 20
Created by: SandJinVT
Original Starting post for this thread:
For those of you who are members of the Yahoo group, let's get going and sign up for this one! I know some of you are still vacationing, or just plain too busy until after September, so we'll just have to look for you then! To the rest of you, if you aren't members of the Yahoo group, contact Intrested2002 on here and they'll give you the info! S
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
ROFL at Tim! I hope so too, but I think its going to have to be in private. Me thinks your better half will beat me if I try to put anything on your head in public! lol

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Susan , hopefully someday you will get a chance to put more then that on my head !! WhoooooooHooooooooooooo

Addison VT

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Well, it wasn't because I didn't offer to put it on her dashboard...actually offered to place it on Tim's head too, but she kept declining my suggestions! ROFL

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
For those of you who are members of the Yahoo group, let's get going and sign up for this one! I know some of you are still vacationing, or just plain too busy until after September, so we'll just have to look for you then!

To the rest of you, if you aren't members of the Yahoo group, contact Intrested2002 on here and they'll give you the info!

S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Meet and Greet, August 20