Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Vermont How is it
TOPIC: How is it
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Susan,,,it sounds like you're going to need a bigger bowl,,, Thinking lots of sugar! John,,,we are counting down for next year already. Hope all the clan served it...

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
speaking as a flake that wouldn't mind being in Susan's bowl screaming EAT ME!......

I'm still trying to figure a way to get out of going to the wedding someone so RUDELY scheduled for the same day as the next M&G.....stupid inlaws.....

I have to agree with previous comments....even if we don't mesh with some for playtime, it's still enjoyable to spend time with others in the lifestyle (or whatever you wish to call it) just to shoot the breeze, recount memorable experiences (and those you just WISH you could forget) and enjoy the companionship of those that have the same views

John...I'll call and get an email addy for you...that one must have been dumped. We assume you guys are up for next year's 'vous lol (already working on next tarpapalooza lol)

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Thanks Susan,,,,but I feel there are much worst places to be than looking up at you in the morning from your flake bowl. lol, Us2,,,We are looking forward to meeting you at the next meet and greet. It is great to be in company with others in the lifestyle. We have met some great people and shared some neet ideas at events.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Glad we didn't email Susan,,,you would have needed a bigger bowl. lol Have a great holiday!

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Usto24you, We just looked at your profile. You guys sound wonderful. You clearly explain what your looking for. We think that is great. We are clearly not what your looking for however. That could be why many others are not responding. It could be a matter of people feeling thy don't mach and out of courtesy opt out of writing. We usually wait,,if someone likes our profile, they contact us. A dinner meeting helps us decide if we are compatible or not. Good luck to you and we hope your having a great summer.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How is it