House Parties : Swingers Discussion 64099
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontHouse Parties
TOPIC: House Parties
Created by: mac69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would someone please set something up so everyone can meet and have fun. I would love to but thelandlord would flip. Young or old we should be setting something up centrally located!!!!!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes I guess it would be a play party. M&G are fun and all but seems hard to tell who is going and what not. I love to talk with everyone but it seems to be more exciting if there is someone of interest ahead of time. It was just a thought. Maybe when we finally get built in the summer of 2007 we will host something.

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hi Mac69. Wondered if you two were still around or not. As far as the group goes -- it is small [ 44 members right now]. But I can tell you , we would rather have a group of 10 that were all active rather then a group of 200 that only 10 are active and the others just lurk around. As far as fighting goes -- not that we know of at this time - of course no one can promiss that some wont fight at any given time -- we are dealing with human beings here you know. Human beings have been known to fight from time to time --LOL. you are more than welcome to cum back into the group anytime you want -- just let us know. Take care and hope to hear from you again. T&K.

Addison VT

Username hidden
(19 posts)
We were part of that group for a bit but it really was not what we were looking for. We would like to see more of a variety I guess. Seemed like a very small group. Maybe we will check it out again to see if anything has changed. Last I knew everyone was fighting in the group.

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Would someone please set something up so everyone can meet and have fun. I would love to but thelandlord would flip. Young or old we should be setting something up centrally located!!!!!!!!

Barre VT

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: House Parties