CUM TO MEXICO WITH US : Swingers Discussion 87557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontCUM TO MEXICO WITH US
TOPIC: CUM TO MEXICO WITH US
Created by: PhillyFriction
Original Starting post for this thread:
DONT FORGET to hurry and email with the ALL details!!!!!!!!!

Feburay 23 to March 1

You only have until Oct 20, to get the specail rate before it goes up after that. email me and I'll give ya the info on how to.

You know we have THE reputation for having THE hottest ppl at our parties,

THe list of ppl coming is AMAZING!!! Believe me, the couples that are going are HOT as HELL and from all over so far, Ohio, FL, VA, IN with more signing up every week! You are NOT gona want to miss this one. There are some ppl here in the the "Events" section of my profile for Desire, but alot are on the yahoo group to that are not here. We have so many cool things planned too when we are there, meets, themes, ect, everyone confirmed will get a schedule and goodie bags too. xoxo Lili

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
DONT FORGET to hurry and email with the ALL details!!!!!!!!!

Feburay 23 to March 1

You only have until Oct 20, to get the specail rate before it goes up after that. email me and I'll give ya the info on how to.

You know we have THE reputation for having THE hottest ppl at our parties,

THe list of ppl coming is AMAZING!!! Believe me, the couples that are going are HOT as HELL and from all over so far, Ohio, FL, VA, IN with more signing up every week! You are NOT gona want to miss this one. There are some ppl here in the the "Events" section of my profile for Desire, but alot are on the yahoo group to that are not here. We have so many cool things planned too when we are there, meets, themes, ect, everyone confirmed will get a schedule and goodie bags too. xoxo Lili

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(4442 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: CUM TO MEXICO WITH US