Between the mosquitos and the heat, I'm a tad bit cranky : Swingers Discussion 46584
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsVermontBetween the mosquitos and the heat, I'm a tad bit cranky
TOPIC: Between the mosquitos and the heat, I'm a tad bit cranky
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
You must have been talking to Mary........if I see another nail I'll go ballistic !

The guy who did the plastering in the BR put em in on a 2" grid ! Not to mention, the base coat he put down puts Bradley armor to shame.

Next time she wants a new bathroom, I'm gonna hand her a bucket with a bow on it............................

John <frustrated, abused, but still thinks bats are cute critters>

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
At dusk up here, it looks like the airforce bombers are taking off on a huge mission. Bats everywhere! An hour later,,,,,,,,they are so full they can hardly fly. Immagine a bat so full it has to sleep outside until noon. lol John,,,,save those nails for Susans bat houses.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Susan #1 DO NOT try to capture any of the lil goobers they'll just go back home and they are protected in most cases anyway.....

the best advice I can give you is......... build it and they will come

I love watching em in flight.......aerobatics galore

If you have a lot of food and shelter for them, they'll come around, just be patient.

John <caver and bat buddy>

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Northern - Thanks for the tip on the homemade skeeter traps. Sounds intriquing and like it might really work! It's interesting - I joined this site to find sexual friends, and I end up getting pest control tips! Definitely a well rounded site.....

Massena NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'll be building a few more bat boxes ( sides, roof, no bottom, with vertical dividers spaced about 1 1/2 inches apart) and setting them out as soon as I can get to it. Each one of those lil critters can outdo a mosquito magnet 3:1.

Before you ladies go nuts....consider this......if they have their own lil condo, they won't be trying to get into your house !

Considering how this $^*^%(*@!$#*)_ bathroom remodel is going......I should have time to build them just after the sun goes nova.....I think thats scheduled for 3 billion years from now....at least I found out when the addition was put on original part of the house was put up in 1864 found a piece of blueboard with a name and date of 1938 hidden in the walls it was the plasterer.....hope he died of iron poisoning from all the nails he put in that I had to remove !!!!! cumon now....nail it securely.....but every inch and a half ??????

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
We had a Mosquito Magnet last summer. It attracted a lot, but the fan wasn't strong enough to suck in the kind of volume we have here. We caught more using 5 gallon buckets with 3 gallons of water in them and a tad bit of dish soap. When you put them in place spray a thin film of WD40 in the bucket. They lay their eggs inthe water and can't get back through the film on the bucket. Works on deer flys too.

Swanton VT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Yep - Those Mosquito Magnets really do work! I hope you all have a great time at the proposed Burlington M&G. Too bad guys like me are not invited...... But I understand and will get over it!!

Massena NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Between the mosquitos and the heat, I'm a tad bit cranky