Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Utah in takers on a utah swingers toy party
TOPIC: in takers on a utah swingers toy party
Created by: coupleseeksfemale
Original Starting post for this thread:
I do adult toy/lotion parties and my husband thinks that it would be fun to have a party with other utah swingers. Was wondering if anyone would be interested. I was thinking of renting out a hotel conference room and getting together so we can meet other like-minded utahns. I would have some toys on hand for encounters, (double sided dong, etc) and would see about setting up a discounted room rate with the hotel I'd use. I would also take orders for product that would come at a later date (3-4 days) Let me know if this would be worthwhile to anyone.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do adult toy/lotion parties and my husband thinks that it would be fun to have a party with other utah swingers. Was wondering if anyone would be interested. I was thinking of renting out a hotel conference room and getting together so we can meet other like-minded utahns. I would have some toys on hand for encounters, (double sided dong, etc) and would see about setting up a discounted room rate with the hotel I'd use. I would also take orders for product that would come at a later date (3-4 days) Let me know if this would be worthwhile to anyone.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: in takers on a utah swingers toy party