her first time with her!!! : Swingers Discussion 44360
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsUtahher first time with her!!!
TOPIC: her first time with her!!!
Created by: SNAKME2
Original Starting post for this thread:
we (me & hubbie) most enjoy mfm entertainment, but when we look for the cpl cpl or ffm fun I dont appericate the female who spices up her experiencesto that of her thoughts of her masterbation moments. Ladies for some yes our first time at oral with another female might have been fear, due to so many diffrent thoughtsof will I do it right , will I like it What do I realy do when down here and,,,. Im one who trys to make her 1st a experence that shes wants to repeat I call it pussy class 101 & idont mind! If this is the case just say so. When I arrive to false expations of you telling me that you are past the first what ifs and your not that makes it not good. im into sex male or female &thinking that im gona not only enjoygiven but reciven too and dont this is not fun.o please just be honest THANK YOU!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
we (me & hubbie) most enjoy mfm entertainment, but when we look for the cpl cpl or ffm fun I dont appericate the female who spices up her experiencesto that of her thoughts of her masterbation moments. Ladies for some yes our first time at oral with another female might have been fear, due to so many diffrent thoughtsof will I do it right , will I like it What do I realy do when down here and,,,. Im one who trys to make her 1st a experence that shes wants to repeat I call it pussy class 101 & idont mind! If this is the case just say so. When I arrive to false expations of you telling me that you are past the first what ifs and your not that makes it not good. im into sex male or female &thinking that im gona not only enjoygiven but reciven too and dont this is not fun.o please just be honest THANK YOU!!!

Cedar City UT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: her first time with her!!!