Swing parties in SLC Ogden : Swingers Discussion 41770
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsUtahSwing parties in SLC Ogden
TOPIC: Swing parties in SLC Ogden
Created by: fraisersex
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you haven't heard there are accually parties in our fair state of Utah, they are only once a month as of right now but if we can get the word out about them, then maybe we can be like a real big city and have weekend clubs, because there are some of us, and I think we all know who you are, that like to have sex or a meeting place with others more then once a month. The clubs are called "Secret Desires Lifestyle Parties" and "Touch of Class Parties". I am sure a lot of you already know about these parties but there are the limited few that do not and they are the ones we want to hear about them, NEW MEAT or also called Newbee's, how ever you look at it, this is a way to stimulate some conversation and maybe get more people involved into the lifestyle, can I get a HALALOYA. If you have any input on what I have said here please voice in so eveyone can see, maybe someone know of more parties that I do not or House parties, or just that couple that wants to meet others. Hope to hear from one and all of you on this subject and get some good responses. Wayne & Stephanie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry I was corrected it is "touchklass at yahoo dot com" Thank you, Wayne & Stephanie P.S. There is a party this weekend

South Ogden UT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Here is the email address for both places to get on there list. xxxtasyx2 at e-quest dot us------secret desires parties touchofklass at yahoo dot com-------touch of class parties please feel free to time give input if you know of other parties or places people are meeting. if we keep it to ourselves them we will always be a party once a month, if that is what you like then so be it, but we would like to meet people every week if we like, or not, our choice. hope to hear from all of you. wayne and stephanie

South Ogden UT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
There is a Touch of Class Party this ,weekend Saturday the 19th, send Claude an email at touchofklass dot com, and Secret Pleasure Parties are once a month and the last one was this past Saturday, they are announced on evite dot com and you have to be on the list, email me if you are interested. Wayne & Stephanie

South Ogden UT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
If you haven't heard there are accually parties in our fair state of Utah, they are only once a month as of right now but if we can get the word out about them, then maybe we can be like a real big city and have weekend clubs, because there are some of us, and I think we all know who you are, that like to have sex or a meeting place with others more then once a month. The clubs are called "Secret Desires Lifestyle Parties" and "Touch of Class Parties". I am sure a lot of you already know about these parties but there are the limited few that do not and they are the ones we want to hear about them, NEW MEAT or also called Newbee's, how ever you look at it, this is a way to stimulate some conversation and maybe get more people involved into the lifestyle, can I get a HALALOYA. If you have any input on what I have said here please voice in so eveyone can see, maybe someone know of more parties that I do not or House parties, or just that couple that wants to meet others. Hope to hear from one and all of you on this subject and get some good responses. Wayne & Stephanie

South Ogden UT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Swing parties in SLC Ogden