why? : Swingers Discussion 29333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexaswhy?
TOPIC: why
Created by: PROCULLINING The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Evening Pro, this is a tough question and really pretty hard to answer. The lifestyle is driven by the interest of female participants but some females have not uncovered the desire to swing. While other females will never have the desire to share partners. Why is this so? Who knows; society, family, work, spouse, friends, beliefs, the list could go on and on. I do know that finding a "swing friendly" female is not something you just casually run into every day unless you are involved in lifestyle activities. From the male perspective I have no clue. Hubby was very supportive of my desire to be a swinger. Luckily for us, we have many meaningful relationships with other swingers. Our "non-swing" friends are pretty limited. It seems that once they find out we swing we loose the friendship. I am not complaining because this lifestyle is not for everyone. It takes unique individuals / couples to be able to enjoy playtimes with others and have the encounter not cause problems in their primary relationship. I feel that I have not done and adequate job trying to answer your question. I believe that swinging for females is kind of like other taboo things. It takes a while for society and them to accept the whole concept before they can begin to allow themselves to participate. Sorry I could not be much help. This is a great question and hopefully others will have more insight. KACEY

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(120 posts)
well... Lets see what I can do... I think women that are in the lifestyle alone are in it for the freedom of no commitment and for other women not men. However men that are in the lifestyle are in it for the same but know they could be much more free and with many more women if they had a female. Women do not need men in this lifestyle like men need women. It is unusual to find one outside of the lifestyle and convert them but I spent many days and nights dropping hints to my wife and have created a monster! If you find one in the lifestyle they do not want a steady relationship and it goes into that vicious circle of freedom and other women. Therefor men are always asking this ageless question. Why? Hope that kinda answers it.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Nope... KASEY's reply is better again!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I would like to see others answer this question though just to get their views. KACEY

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(120 posts)
oh my, this would be about the same thing as asking what's the meaning of life. There are so many aspects associated with this question and I'll post something once I format it so as to not offend anyone. :)

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'm with Kasey on that one......Zowie

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: why