Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Texas what is the best way to wake a woman in her sleep?
TOPIC: what is the best way to wake a woman in her sleep
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you turn over and kiss her neck and caress her body until she wakes in a blissful attention... Do you sneak under the covers and find the real glory hole! Do you get on top and say buzzzzzz when she wakes up to signify the rodeo ride is over? Do you lean over to her and say "baby, I'm hungry whats for breakfast?" OR... Do you say "SHUT THE DAMN ALARM OFF! ITS SATURDAY!" and role back over?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
hmmmm, by saying, "Sweetie, the laundy is done and put away, I also took out the trash and unloaded the diswasher." "What would you like me to make you for breakfast?" ------------- And to this I would answer, oh, my dear for breakfast I would like for you to make me moan and squirm to the pleasure of feeling you inside of me. KACEY

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(120 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you turn over and kiss her neck and caress her body until she wakes in a blissful attention... Do you sneak under the covers and find the real glory hole! Do you get on top and say buzzzzzz when she wakes up to signify the rodeo ride is over? Do you lean over to her and say "baby, I'm hungry whats for breakfast?" OR... Do you say "SHUT THE DAMN ALARM OFF! ITS SATURDAY!" and role back over?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: what is the best way to wake a woman in her sleep